sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Had on, I might / Probably am, wrong with this but aren't some of the machines & munitions used in the oppression / war in Yemen actually made in Sunderland at the BAE factory ?

It's in Washington, previously Birtley. 

14 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Had on, I might / Probably am, wrong with this but aren't some of the machines & munitions used in the oppression / war in Yemen actually made in Sunderland at the BAE factory ?

Aye Exile is a production manager at the plant

stoke in peace

1 minute ago

Stoke fan here .. little surprised at your choice of opponents ..as Stoke will be out in Dubai at the same time , reportedly using the same facility ,

Our club often makes finding info re our friendlies very difficult, we’re suppose to be playing a game at the end of the week , the handful of us contemplating going ( dependant on if BCD or not ) were half expecting a fixture v you

Is your game open to the public or behind closed doors

Genuine post as working hard hunting for info on our potential game , so not here to take the p

Pack it in man will yous  [emoji38]

Fucking hell, just caught up with this [emoji38]

The fewm is nothing to do with human rights, we know that, the fewm is because it diminishes their ability to take the disingenuous moral high ground.   Inside they're thinking "fuck that's all we have left, and the actual club are taking it away... fewm, fewm"

Not only that the buyer of a club meets the sellers asking price, what they've done is deliberately arrange a match against the club who (be)head the evil Saudi league 🤔.  Their mental gymnastics will be hilarious 

32 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Washington is in Sunderland no ? 

Debatable going off this thread recently. 

Personally don't see it as an MLF stronghold myself.   

Would find it hard to use this as a stick to beat them with anyway, my old man worked there for years when it was at the bottom of Birtley, then moved with them to Washington until retiring in May. 

9 hours ago, madras said:

They have a point there, not so much kicking someone when they're down, all clubs have dickheads like that, but it seems to be on the rise all over and needs nipping.

It wasn't good to see and isn't representative of the way the vast majority of NUFC fans behave but there's some context to this story.

The lad who was punched to the ground was part of a bigger group of Chelsea troublemakers who had chased a group of younger Newcastle fans (teenagers) up Barrack Road towards the Black Bull. A group of older Newcastle fans who were drinking in there/standing outside confronted the Chelsea fans and when the Newcastle group were clearly coming out on top the Chelsea group ran off back down Barrack Road. Unfortunately that one lad didn't get away in time and was knocked to the ground. Absolutely deplorable kicking someone when they were clearly defenceless at that point but was good to see the Newcastle fans protecting him in the end and hopefully he wasn't too badly hurt.

Sadly this is becoming a more regular occuremce post COVID. That's 3 home League games in a row (Crystal Palace seemed to pass without incident) where there's been disorder outside the ground.

One of my sons was heading towards pit Street  with my 8yo gson for his lift home after the Chelsea game when it was kicking off,  the g/son was absolutely terrified, get the scumbags involved identified  banned and fined the fucking embarrassing nomarks.

2 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

It wasn't good to see and isn't representative of the way the vast majority of NUFC fans behave but there's some context to this story.

The lad who was punched to the ground was part of a bigger group of Chelsea troublemakers who had chased a group of younger Newcastle fans (teenagers) up Barrack Road towards the Black Bull. A group of older Newcastle fans who were drinking in there/standing outside confronted the Chelsea fans and when the Newcastle group were clearly coming out on top the Chelsea group ran off back down Barrack Road. Unfortunately that one lad didn't get away in time and was knocked to the ground. Absolutely deplorable kicking someone when they were clearly defenceless at that point but was good to see the Newcastle fans protecting him in the end and hopefully he wasn't too badly hurt.

Sadly this is becoming a more regular occuremce post COVID. That's 3 home League games in a row (Crystal Palace seemed to pass without incident) where there's been disorder outside the ground.

Disagree if you go out looking for a fight it ( a cunt) does not stop when you hit the ground. 

I got nutted in town by some bloke after NO online night out after calling him out for feeling up a lasses skirt.  He was huge and fell through some railings with him on top. Luckily I do BJJ swept him and kicked/stomped his head as much as I could.  All while his mate was shouting "you can't kick somone on the floor"  

Honestly got no sympathy for anyone that starts fights and get seriously hurt.  Just the innocent people who get caught up.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Disagree if you go out looking for a fight it ( a cunt) does not stop when you hit the ground. 

I got nutted in town by some bloke after NO online night out after calling him out for feeling up a lasses skirt.  He was huge and fell through some railings with him on top. Luckily I do BJJ swept him and kicked/stomped his head as much as I could.  All while his mate was shouting "you can't kick somone on the floor"  

Honestly got no sympathy for anyone that starts fights and get seriously hurt.  Just the innocent people who get caught up.

Is your avatar the moment it happened [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Any mag reaction of this just shows how thick they are man so stop shitting it that we’ll look daft. It’s a friendly against a Saudi Arabian team in a different country, not much else to it imo

:tino:

^ Sportswashed, marra.

13 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Full time whistle blows, Al-Shabab have won, when suddenly hundreds of Newcastle flags and shirts appear in the ground.

MBS walks out to the centre circle with a megaphone and unleashes an evil laugh.

Man I hope this game happens.

dcgsbe0-3c365a75-1ed2-4365-9150-7304b9cf

4 hours ago, RS said:

Washy is the capital of sunlun according to mackematics. Mind ponteland airport is part of sunlun as well. 

It's probably less of a shithole so can understand the appeal of that thought process.