sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Guest reefatoon
10 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

HHr29bM.jpeg

Ahh, it’s always good to see my old work of art getting an airing :lol:

I've seen the likes of Clarke, Roberts, Diallo etc absolutely dismantle sides in the league this season at times but tonight they just had too many little 5'8 technicians out there and got absolutely bullied by a big, physical, organised side. The lack of focal point killed them going forwards, that Geldhart isn't a proper striker and nowt would stick.

Mowbray will always have a side there or thereabouts as he's a decent-ish manager at that level (wish.com Neil Warnock) so expect them to finish top-half-possibly-scraping-playoffs again unless teams come in for their better players. I reckon their keeper and Roberts may well get hoovered up by bottom end Prem sides as cover.

Enjoy Plymouth away lads, plenty time to sing songs on the bus about how much you hate the mags.

Edited by Pilko

Never expected them to make the play offs when they were promoted so they've done better than I thought like. I'm of the Keegan mindset of wishing we all paid them no mind, so quite happy they haven't come up and hopefully look forward to our B team smashing them in the cup some day.

Lost their presitigous North East Top Dogs trophy for a confirmed 7th successive season I see.

And on top of that missing out on promotion to the riches of the PL.

Shame.

All right well, Sunderland were toying with Luton at the SoL on Saturday and Diallo scored a screamer. They all said, "If Sunderland win this Luton are dead". So Jack Clarke whipped a cross in and Trai Hume glanced it home and they all said, "Now Luton is definitely dead". Then Luton played them off the park at Kenilworth Road, Tom Lockyer bagged the winner and said "What you worried about?"

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I would gladly have lost a couple of grand tonight if it meant these cunts losing. You can’t put a price on happiness and boy am I fucking happy tonight.

Spanked by a team that's got a turnstile in someone's en suite 

They've no chance next season. This was it, it was now or (almost) never. Pretty much why it's hilarious Arsenal have blown the title, as they'll get nowhere near it for another decade.

Southampton could sell their best 11 players and still have a better 1st team than the mackems, and Southampton are dead last this season. 2 of Everton, Leeds and Leicester means teams like Watford, WBA, Norwich and Boro are going to struggle to compete...the mackems won't even be in consideration.

Just now, Ankles Bennett said:

Trust me you don't want to go to Luton.  I used to live in Hemel Hempstead and went there once. as it was only about 13 miles away.  Never went back.

My parents owned a paper shop there. 

Until it blew away

For curiosity you've got to experience that ground.  Its ugly as sin but its unique and I miss those grounds.

Like MrRaspberryJam says - you all but go through someone's house and aover the back gardens to get to the away end.

The one time I was there which I never noticed on camera was they had terraces  above the seats in their end.

Would says its probably the worst place I've ever been but for that mind,