sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Do you not think Pickford might have mentioned his family being Newcastle fans when he's getting abuse at SJP? [emoji38]

Of course he's a mackem man. Can tell just by looking at him.

Henderson went to SJP as a bairn/juvenile didn't he? 

then to appease the mackem collective he said he just went because he supported the other teams. Hmm.  This lad although capable footballer needs his brain examined as on sky he couldn't even find Sunderland on a map

On 12/06/2023 at 21:20, TristandaCuna mags said:

Pickfords mother hasn’t missed a game at SJP in years,personally I couldn’t give a fig , butthey’ve had a box for years man.

Parsnip this shite. True storey; his mother got so bladdered on a night out the World Cup before last, that Southgate asked Pickford if she was ok the next day. His parents drink down the riverside Fatfield.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Parsnip this shite. True storey; his mother got so bladdered on a night out the World Cup before last, that Southgate asked Pickford if she was ok the next day. His parents drink down the riverside Fatfield.

They live opposite me to be honest they are decent people, as is "pigfords" brother 

Jordan from my own personal experience is ok too (which I know wont go down well) typical entitled footballer sometimes but decent lad & very helpful with local good causes, I get the hate towards him but in all honestly he's not that bothered about the toon / makam crack, nor is Hendersons dad who does support Sunderland but hardly goes, he was a CID officer in Newcastle for many years & is a sound bloke same as Henderson.

1 hour ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

They live opposite me to be honest they are decent people, as is "pigfords" brother 

Jordan from my own personal experience is ok too (which I know wont go down well) typical entitled footballer sometimes but decent lad & very helpful with local good causes, I get the hate towards him but in all honestly he's not that bothered about the toon / makam crack, nor is Hendersons dad who does support Sunderland but hardly goes, he was a CID officer in Newcastle for many years & is a sound bloke same as Henderson.

[emoji38] He's had a season ticket infront of me for about 15 years man.

6 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

[emoji38] He's had a season ticket infront of me for about 15 years man.

Teddy, FO man ya boring cunt, I wont go into the details why he doesn't go, what I will go into is why you feel the need to spend hours upon hours on a rivals forum, its just odd man so like I say FO ya boring cunt HTH 

50 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Teddy, FO man ya boring cunt, I wont go into the details why he doesn't go, what I will go into is why you feel the need to spend hours upon hours on a rivals forum, its just odd man so like I say FO ya boring cunt HTH 

Into em lad. :lol: 

Edited by Sima

38 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

bit harsh, Its good to have other fans on here and Teddy seems a decent poster.

Your vitriol sounds like it comes straight from RTG

17 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

[emoji38] Dear me.

Better potential than his brother according to my red and white friend's, bit like Matty.

(Wish Matty all the best like, as a caveat, if that make's sense.)

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

So is Jobe Bellingham actually good or have they spent £3-4m for a name again? They've the potential to make a huge profit if he does work out. 

The fact he has signed for Sunderland suggests not. If he was, he would be going to a team at a higher level.