sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

My wife reckons they were giving the metro the finger at Gateshead Stadium earlier after they got off, said they were acting like a right bunch of bellends in front of a lot of people who looked like they couldn't give less of a shite [emoji38]

5 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

My wife reckons they were giving the metro the finger at Gateshead Stadium earlier after they got off, said they were acting like a right bunch of bellends in front of a lot of people who looked like they couldn't give less of a shite [emoji38]

They were being cunts at Gateshead Stadium itself too. There was a kid at the gaming event wearing a Newcastle shirt so obviously a bunch of them were giving it the biggun and chanting horrible shite at him about how he shags his sister and that, as well as chanting "I'd rather bomb Newcastle than Iraq". They also left booze bottles, cans and even pint glasses all over the place. Filthy bastards 

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Nah, if I was younger and had no partner or kids I'd do the same. I wouldn't smash stuff up, but away games are always a laugh. 

They're in a safe space these days - relegation isn't likely, and there's a chance of promotion because the Championship is unpredictable. It wasn't like when we were in that league and turned up to every ground buzzing because we expected to roll teams over. 

10 hours ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

They were being cunts at Gateshead Stadium itself too. There was a kid at the gaming event wearing a Newcastle shirt so obviously a bunch of them were giving it the biggun and chanting horrible shite at him about how he shags his sister and that, as well as chanting "I'd rather bomb Newcastle than Iraq". They also left booze bottles, cans and even pint glasses all over the place. Filthy bastards 

Urgh

What constitutes Sunderland drastically improving as a city btw? 

The vaux site getting redeveloped? 

The centre itself is a fucking dive whatever they try and fool themselves into believing. And strangely enough, the surround areas of Newcastle also has stonking beaches but you know, Newcastle can only lay claim to its city boundaries whilst Sunderlands city boundaries sprawl all across the north east.

9 hours ago, Viana said:

Nah, if I was younger and had no partner or kids I'd do the same. I wouldn't smash stuff up, but away games are always a laugh. 

They're in a safe space these days - relegation isn't likely, and there's a chance of promotion because the Championship is unpredictable. It wasn't like when we were in that league and turned up to every ground buzzing because we expected to roll teams over. 

Have to agree, nothing we haven’t done over the years .

Difference being , these are ugly cunts 

2 hours ago, NE27 said:

What constitutes Sunderland drastically improving as a city btw? 

The vaux site getting redeveloped? 

The centre itself is a fucking dive whatever they try and fool themselves into believing. And strangely enough, the surround areas of Newcastle also has stonking beaches but you know, Newcastle can only lay claim to its city boundaries whilst Sunderlands city boundaries sprawl all across the north east.

The town centre, I struggle to call it a city is on par with somewhere like Luton a fucking shit hole. You’ll see more seagulls feasting on left over rubbish than people.

As for the coastline, Seaburn has a few shipping containers now, Morrisons  and a shitty old hotel on the front. Compared to the North Tyneside coastline it’s fucking shit.

As for Newcastle declining where does the imbecile get that idea from, there’s millions going into the City Centre and the quayside is due a major overhaul that will make it one of the best waterfronts in Europe when completed.

8 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

When Nissan shuts down the phrase ' shooting yourself in the foot' will be replaced by the phrase ' Doing a Sunderland

Old Terry's got them well rattled 😂😂😂