sunderland in the EFL

Big River

28 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I mean, I’m sure the Mackems spending half of their seasons during my lifetime in the lower leagues is a canny way of keeping everything broadly equal.  They have a habit of disappearing out of sight when we have a good side …

Very true 

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I mean, I’m sure the Mackems spending half of their seasons during my lifetime in the lower leagues is a canny way of keeping everything broadly equal.  They have a habit of disappearing out of sight when we have a good side …

They also disappear when we're shit as well... their little voyage into League 1 pretty much aligned with the Bruce years.

Their thread on it is amazing.

im into page 21 of 30 and one of them is already arranging a meet-up because he’s been accused of being a mag.

IMG_3323.thumb.jpeg.5667b7f68d9d591102b703ca5e658571.jpeg

Edited by Sima

Makes them relevant for a day. No idea why they are bothered. Might help them in their bid to be the Hollywood of the north, especially if someone wants to shoot a post apocalyptic drama. 😂

Edited by Dokko

9 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Makes them relevant for a day. No idea why they are bothered. Might help them in their bid to be the Hollywood of the north, especially if someone wants to shoot a post apocalyptic drama. 😂

Looking forward to Shite of the Living Dead.

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

Funnily enough the opening scenes from Alien 3 were filmed at blast beach in Seaham.[emoji38]

18 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Football dead again is it?

Cos something happened that might help Newcastle?

I was amused by the the fourth top thread  'Dennis Waterman MLF?' though. 

Interestingly one of the lesser Mackems at work today was weaving some story about their owner soon having access to the fortune not just the interest off it and that they'll be able to compete.

So it's bad bad bad only when it's us.

Edited by madras

8 minutes ago, madras said:

Interestingly one of the lesser Mackems at work today was weaving some story about their owner soon having access to the fortune not just the interest off it and that they'll be able to compete.

So it's bad bad bad only when it's us.

Wonder what they'd think of ffp in that case. Having billions available but only being able to spend what they make ie less than West Brom and Norwich.