sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1pt from 3 bottom clubs and sacked their manager, yet all straight on FB seconds after the final whistle of our game giving it the bigun.

If only they put the same effort into supporting their club as they did anyone who plays us then they would have a fanbase that rivals ours. 

12 hours ago, OpenC said:

Do I remember Mike Ashley hiring an opera singer to parade around SJP and sing an overwrought Blaydon Races to the visiting mackems once? Sure we subsequently lost as well

Graeme Danby. He’s a good lad and a big fan.

45 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

This ex players thing is so bizarre. I had a mackem mate who never texts me send "he's one of our own!" After the Everton loss the other night.

I was trying to think of an equivalent, a player coming through here but making their name elsewhere. Best I could come up with was Gazza or Waddle but both played as many games here as anywhere else.

49 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I was trying to think of an equivalent, a player coming through here but making their name elsewhere. Best I could come up with was Gazza or Waddle but both played as many games here as anywhere else.

Alan Kennedy and Terry Mac ?

46 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-railway-station.1534525/page-39#post-39608186

I think this post is what sums up the difference between us and them. No wonder they laughed in the face of the sad bastard. 

Imagine if they found out that at least one of the 4 people in the opening photos is a NUFC Season ticket holder…

8 minutes ago, Scoot said:

What's their excuse today for hardly anyone turning up then?

Saturday afternoon and it's fucking empty. Have Nissan got an extra weekend shift on?

‘Something, something, Mags, something’

Feel like I don't want to watch our game against them - as shit as their recent results have been every time I've watched them on TV this season they've looked really good; usually much better than whoever they're playing. They've started well here as well and WBA have been in really good form