sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

This nonsense with the tickets is a bit like their pretend outrage about human rights, if boot was on other foot and we were kicking off about giving them 15%, they’d be bleating on about us breaking FA rules and how they should absolutely be allowed the full allocation.

It really has to be one the biggest collective mental breakdowns in a fanbase in living memory, all that remains is for us to go there and fucking stuff the horrible cunts.

It’s brilliant news in reality, for both clubs. The Glasgow derby, once one of the things I most looked forward to, has been ruined by restricting and then banning away fans all together. If Sunderland do get promoted with their promising new manager, we have precedent for both clubs to get healthy away allocations. 

Just now, Hovagod said:

It’s brilliant news in reality, for both clubs. The Glasgow derby, once one of the things I most looked forward to, has been ruined by restricting and then banning away fans all together. If Sunderland do get promoted with their promising new manager, we have precedent for both clubs to get healthy away allocations. 

Nah we won't give each other more than the normal just under 3k for league games off the back of this and rightly so

As its the cup rules though then they need to stop crying

Just now, jack j said:

Nah we won't give each other more than the normal just under 3k for league games off the back of this and rightly so

As its the cup rules though then they need to stop crying

Yeah, what I mean is they will be no faffing one with reducing further than the normal league allocations on police advice as has happened in Glasgow and as happened here in the nineties. 

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Couple of great posts in the painting hands thread, although they haven't gone down too well. One is basically a brave 'i quite liked it when we weren't just going on about Saudi Arabia the whole time'

Mag

4 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Couple of great posts in the painting hands thread, although they haven't gone down too well. One is basically a brave 'i quite liked it when we weren't just going on about Saudi Arabia the whole time'

I saw that……why don’t the daft sods buy a pair of red gloves?

Edited by FloydianMag

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

:lol:

I wonder if they will ever consider just, you know, backing their own team maybe

Was thinking that. The amount of effort they're all putting in for anti mag stuff is mind boggling. Not 1 of them has even mentioned something to get behind their own team.

They have requested their owners financially assist in their own display. Forgetting completely their outrage when incorrectly suggesting our owners were assisting Wor-Flags. 

Planning a massive human rights demo, forgetting completely they’re infamous for booing the knee, the most recognised display of human rights support in the sporting world. 

This planned protest will blow up in their faces as soon as it becomes obvious to the country that human rights mean nothing to them but a point scoring exercise against their local rivals due to bitter jealousy. 

23 minutes ago, Menace said:

One of the most racist places in the UK caring about human rights is proper lol worthy 

I worked in and around Sunderland, South Tyneside etc for years.

I would hear the phrase 'AM NOT RACIST, BUT....' on a daily basis.

Fucking howling at that walk out thread:

imaging being able to vacate a full stand and just use the other empty parts of stadium instead!

image.png

Edited by RS

27 minutes ago, RS said:

they’re infamous for booing the knee, the most recognised display of human rights support in the sporting world. 

That's black rights, not human rights.

It's almost as if they don't see black people as human. But of course that can't be it, can it....?

Surely not.

Great thread saying "Potential 360?" suggesting that if Ian Beale wins the derby things will totally change on RTG.

Takes a few posts before one of them points out that'd be a 180 rather than a 360 :lol: thick cunts.

13 hours ago, Klaus said:

I have a hunch that their concerns regarding Human rights, aren't very sincere 🤔

A week before our takeover was completed, leading members from their official supporters group were pictured outside their ground with a flag saying that refugees are not welcome here.

I think some of them have been linked with the Football Alliance lads group.

Only Millwall beat them to stop taking the knee for the BLM protests due to supporters booing it.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/longship-pub-closed-in-hebburn-due-to-fighting-mags-got-a-hiding.1622462/

This is a laugh too. A pub in Hebburn apparently closed early due to fighting, absolutely no evidence of who was involved other than him saying the people who got filled in were mags :lol:

Must be class sat round chickentown way with time to spare making up stories like that. Probably how they fill the time we spend watching our side play midweek matches in various cups and European competitions.