sunderland in the EFL

Big River

no idea why they blame the club for this bit, the bar decorating - yeah, but the tickets are FA Cup Rules and had it gone to a replay we would have had to do the same

19 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Still a tad angry 

Web capture_10-1-2024_19349_www.readytogo.net.jpeg

I don't really understand the issue - there was clearly no problem with us having 6k fans there. What was there, something like 8 arrests? And no violence, or at least nothing being reported. 

You have to factor in, that a good portion of people who post on there are fucking idiots. They were happy  buying tickets, which half of the money would have went to the very "regime" they hate so much. If they were genuinely arsed, they would have boycotted the match, so we didn't get a penny of their backshift cash.

I'm pleased we donated the cash to them, it's the least they deserve after giving a free bar and a hand job on arrival from Monty.

They took it up the arse the hypocritical wankers , shown up for supporting the regime they bang on about . 

Seriously though I’m laughing my cock off at the way they went on , fuck them and all the daft cunts on RTG shown up for what they really are . 

0-3 😎

I see they're still telling there lies about us not selling out at Everton. Why do they come out with their imaginary tales, which later on becomes fact to them and something they will try to use. Can someone who has an account on there put them right. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fan-advisory-board.1624738/post-39883975

Edited by et tu brute

52 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see they're still telling there lies about us not selling out at Everton. Why do they come out with their imaginary tales, which later on becomes fact to them and something they will try to use. Can someone who has an account on there put them right. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fan-advisory-board.1624738/post-39883975

Copium.

Simple as that. There's no talking to them either. This last week has ruined them.

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Every away end since the takeover has sold out! 

They’re utter helmets! 

Edited by Paully

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

There's a lad at work who is absolutely sound so I've found it hard giving too much stick for what was really what should have happened anyway.

The RTGers, etc though... :yao:

The lad I work with is incredibly bitter over it and only strengthened what I'll always claim, that they hate us more than we hate them. The old own goal / mistake / penalty logic and then going on to claim that we are shite. 

What's actually happened is that deep down they'd convinced themselves they would beat us. They won't beat us again for an eternity.  Biggest set of mongs going - 'FTM' ... their whole ethos is about hating another football club. 

1 hour ago, Stuy_O said:

The lad I work with is incredibly bitter over it and only strengthened what I'll always claim, that they hate us more than we hate them. The old own goal / mistake / penalty logic and then going on to claim that we are shite. 

What's actually happened is that deep down they'd convinced themselves they would beat us. They won't beat us again for an eternity.  Biggest set of mongs going - 'FTM' ... their whole ethos is about hating another football club. 

I think the real problem they have is that they actually hate us more than they love their own team…

RTG Thread: People at a football match in Saudi didn't observe a minutes silence for Beckenbauer. Disgusting.

RTG: It's the Mags fault

RTG: If you say it wasn't the Mags fault, you're a Mag

RTG: If you say it wasn't a Mag who said it wasn't the Mags fault then you're a Mag

Repeat ad nauseum

Edited by bobbydazzla

It's really time for S*nderland to stop focusing on Newcastle and to start focusing on S*nderland.

I'm not quite sure when it began, or if it was perhaps always this way, but they really are obsessed with us, from what I read anyway. It appears to me that they revel in our defeat as much as, or more than celebrate their own victory. They also rubbed it in with Man United when Man City won the title if I remember rightly. Which Man United fans remember, but seemingly they forgot as small flags emblazoned with both their crest and Man Uniteds appeared within the Stadium of Shite last year ahead of the final. I don't think we've ever done that and if we have then I'd embarrassed for us to do so, as frankly we all hate Man United as well as each other (S*nderland and Newcastle).

To coin one of their own terms; "Step into the light", that is what they've done. They stepped into the light for half a dozen years whilst we were owned by one of our worst owners for decades, who stripped the club of its sporting identity and ran it on a shoestring so he could profiteer and advertise his own interests for little to nothing. Our net spend over his tenure can attest to that. They stepped into the light and got their infamous 6 in a row. Who can deny that? They were better on all those occasions and even a 7th when we eventually knicked a point. 

Aside from this period though, rarely have they "stepped into the light" with regards to our rivalry and any comparison to Newcastle as both a club or city/town for many a year. In fact they've barely looked at the light through the window, to utilise a similar analogy. They beat us in the pissing rain and Shearer missed a penalty (where they seemingly celebrate the penalty miss more than the win) and have been in a cup final during our Ashley years (if I remember correctly) which we have since mirrored, including our collective fate in said finals.

Prior to that run (6 in a row) they'd not beat us on Wearside! for how long? Like 30 years? They obviously won a (significant) cup more recently than us which again we cannot deny, but as stats suggests we've collectively won more across our history than they have and we've now won more derby games (petty one to call, I know).

Now our clubs are on a totally different trajectory, "We'll meet again" and "Mind the gap" are probably the two most befitting statements and whilst they've been focusing on "Beheddie Howe" and our blood money their own club has remained a shit show, where either the club has hired and fired too soon or they've simply pushed out managers who should have perhaps been shown more time l, other than for the fact they've apparently portrayed Mag-like behaviours or have shown gravy-stained tendencies. They too had a period of spending but bought shite and that's contributed to their demise.

I for one think they look alright as a Championship outfit but their obsession with us and lack of unity following last weekend (see Spirit of 37 and calling out the manager/owners) will cost them and the longer they don't get back the more difficult it becomes without more investment. Next year will be what, they 8th/9th year away from the top flight?

Newcastle are hitting cup finals, champions league, top 4 finishes (albeit an anomaly) and contesting for European spots now, they really do feel irrelevant and were made to feel so by a strangle hold display at the weekend. They've stepped into the light, now they can return to their overshadowed darkness for the foreseeable.

Edited by Heron

They are where they are now, because of us.

The derby was their be all, end all. As long as they were 16th and beat us, they were happy. 

Instead of thinking, "hang on a sec, why are we always so close to going down, we'd best do something about this", they lapped it all up because they were winning the derby. Us getting relegated was the beginning of the end.

Because of their shite commercial value and rock bottom ticket prices (shouldn't really knock them for this but it's definitely a factor), Ellis Short had to overspend just to keep them 16th in the table. Once they finally dropped, they were fucked. 

The second relegation and spending 4 years or however long it was was ridiculous as well. Mismanagement on and off the pitch, but their fanbase just seems so passive in acting for change (unless it's because us nasty neighbours stick a bit of black and white in their stadium).

They are where they are because they've let it happen. Fuck them.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

5 hours ago, llcoolc157 said:

I think the real problem they have is that they actually hate us more than they love their own team…

This is the truth sadly. I worked with many mackems over the years and they talk about Newcastle as much as their own team. I couldn't even name the Sunderland owners, but they sing songs at the match about ours.

24 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They are where they are now, because of us.

The derby was their be all, end all. As long as they were 16th and beat us, they were happy. 

Instead of thinking, "hang on a sec, why are we always so close to going down, we'd best do something about this", they lapped it all up because they were winning the derby. Us getting relegated was the beginning of the end.

Because of their shite commercial value and rock bottom ticket prices (shouldn't really knock them for this but it's definitely a factor), Ellis Short had to overspend just to keep them 16th in the table. Once they finally dropped, they were fucked. 

The second relegation and spending 4 years or however long it was was ridiculous as well. Mismanagement on and off the pitch, but their fanbase just seems so passive in acting for change (unless it's because us nasty neighbours stick a bit of black and white in their stadium).

They are where they are because they've let it happen. Fuck them.

IMG_0252.thumb.jpeg.918d7a7efea48fb53bc1a5a24ec18e5b.jpeg

Apart from SAFC's 'step on as many PR rakes as possible' run-up to the game, the absolute not-even-out-of-first-gear shoeing we gave them on the pitch, and the next-level trolling of taking the dressing-room victory pic in their fucking 6-yard box...My highlight has to be the absolute capitulation of their shite tifo organisation 'Spirit of Copy Wor Flags'. 

These arrogant twatcakes have been giving it the big-un without delivering for a good few years now. Constantly accusing WF of being club-funded, then taking club funds at the first opportunity, producing what can only be described as a drink-imposed lazy lob-on of a pre-match display, pocketing the change and then disbanding and fucking off. Lads, you really have encapsulated the 'spirit' of sunderland afc: Being shameless grifting shithouses.

You won't be missed (because you were barely noticed in the first place)

Aye they've been out of harm's way for the last 7 or 8 years in the lower leagues, taking the piss and have a pop safe in the knowledge that they'd never have to pay a derby because they can't get promoted into our league. Then suddenly we get drawn out of the hat together, they make their mouths go and proceed to get completely fucking battered without laying a single glove on us and they've got no idea how to cope with it all. All the jibes and jokes went out of the window and they've overcompensated and they're now just 'a mid-table team full of kids' as opposed to this footballing nirvana that's a joy to watch playing the best football they've ever seen marra. They were boasting how much their players would be worth a couple of months ago and now it's 'been put together for buttons, built on a shoestring' etc. 

They're fucking pathetic in every single sense of the word. They've got nothing and were humiliated on Saturday, there's a gulf between the sides and it 100% will get larger and larger and larger. They're an ever-decreasing spot in our rear view mirror 

I see Grumpy on RTG has got his hands on the accounts and is telling the masses what they want to hear, all frothing at the gash about our impending points deductions and financial ruin. 

:lol:

Of course he is.  Daft cunt was bought by Donald and Methven for a pint of lewk-warm Marretti.

Would defend them to ends of the earth on RTG as a result.

13 minutes ago, Sima said:

:lol:

Of course he is.  Daft cunt was bought by Donald and Methven for a pint of lewk-warm Marretti.

Would defend them to ends of the earth on RTG as a result.

That's a scandalous rumour, completely untrue mate

It was Staropramen