sunderland in the EFL

Big River

:lol: was just about to post that. 

Just gets better and better. Baldy rambling on like a genuine lunatic. Angry matey just shouting out of shot. Then he gets his 30 seconds of fame. Listing absolute cloggers and going on about soldiers in Afghan :lol: 

Absolutely done me :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad

On 25/02/2024 at 12:57, Scoot said:

Amazing how these things work out isn't it. Like when we went down to the championship and they stayed in the Premier league, the Championship was a pub league and the Premier league was the only place to be. Just amazing coincidence!

I remember them having all championship discussion in the “non-league” thread at the time.

Edited by Sima

These lot are quite endearing in their own way, but fuckin hell, Newcastle fans have one of the best party cities in the world for their pre and post match entertainment.

Makems have Wincey's Tavern :lol:

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Why is Kevin Ball always the answer for everything with sunderland fans :lol: 

Seen him at a talk in. Was a good bloke. Can see why they maybe idolise him, but seriously. They need to move on like. There's much more to the game than being a bit radge now.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Seen him at a talk in. Was a good bloke. Can see why they maybe idolise him, but seriously. They need to move on like. There's much more to the game than being a bit radge now.

I know it gets mentioned a lot. But the fact that we have so many cult heroes, along with genuine options as stars and heroes from the past. Whilst they seem to idolise 4-5 players. None of which are very good in the grand scheme of things. 

I’m sure big clubs could say similar about us. But the gap in class between the club legends is gigantic. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

I know it gets mentioned a lot. But the fact that we have so many cult heroes, along with genuine options as stars and heroes from the past. Whilst they seem to idolise 4-5 players. None of which are very good in the grand scheme of things. 

I’m sure big clubs could say similar about us. But the gap in class between the club legends is gigantic. 

Adam Johnson one of them?

Baally. Not a good bloke at all.

An absolute cunt of a man.

I've met him in one of those hospital visits that footballers do.

The nurses were warned to keep away from him.

Not for Savile reasons, just because he's so obnoxious.

Edited by bigfella

16 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Can only speak as you find I guess. He was canny at the Fusiliers talk in with Beresford.

28 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

We also reminisce about Champions League nights. Their equivalent is finishing 7th a couple of times.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

As much as I hate Sun'land I must say I love those "Mad Mistake" videos. Only watch them after they get beat, so quite frequently. Seem like a good bunch o lads TBH. Obviously, like many others they  just love a match day with a few beers.

7 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

As much as I hate Sun'land I must say I love those "Mad Mistake" videos. Only watch them after they get beat, so quite frequently. Seem like a good bunch o lads TBH. Obviously, like many others they  just love a match day with a few beers.

His baldy mate needs subtitles like Gerald from Clarksons farm.

Wincy is class.

He's physically been to every home game the past 30 years.  

On the other hand, he's been mentally checked out the past 30 years.

11 hours ago, bigfella said:

He also said horrific things about Glenn Roeder, when he was having cancer treatment (or it may have been after)

Bloke is a wankpuffin,

Last I heard they wanted Iranians to take over...that would be amusing watching them tie themselves up on the human rights stuff given that Iran is a hundred times worse than Saudi

29 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Last I heard they wanted Iranians to take over...that would be amusing watching them tie themselves up on the human rights stuff given that Iran is a hundred times worse than Saudi

They’re also mired in sanctions imposed by the west, they’d be as welcome as owners as Abramovich was after the Russians invaded the Ukraine. Not that those fucking idiots on groomers would know that.

Edited by FloydianMag

2 hours ago, gjohnson said:

If it happened, their new owners would only have to wear an FTM badge and they'd be welcomed with open arms.

50 minutes ago, Big Jow said:

I would love them to be taken over by any middle eastern country with poor human rights purely to see how it would play out on their forum. It’d be comedy gold.

Yes, mind they’re conflicted at times. Look at the dates of these tweetsIMG_0086.thumb.png.ca2c89850892a284bdff473ba3262b7c.png