sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 12/03/2024 at 21:53, The Fountain said:

RTG aren't happy that we're not on the list of teams which are voting again the £900m EFL deal.

Although apparently we bribed some teams to vote that way.

They've gone totally down the rabbit hole 

Trying to find this in amongst the sea of threads on that forum but I can’t. Any link? 

35 minutes ago, Ben said:

Colback and Hayden off to the stadium of light today 

Hero’s welcome for Derby Day goal scoring legend Wearside Jack. Beeewwwws all round for Hayden.

QPR in decent form, but these lot should win today. Utter ructions if they don't. Players might not be able to cope with the pressure, especially if the fans are on their backs early doors.

Just now, Dokko said:

QPR in decent form, but these lot should win today. Utter ructions if they don't. Players might not be able to cope with the pressure, especially if the fans are on their backs early doors.

An early QPR goal would be delicious.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Almost put Sunderland in my acca today as surely even they will win eventually til I had this thought and please got let one of them get the winner ha

3 hours ago, Ben said:

I didn’t realise cack jogback was still alive. 

3 hours ago, Dokko said:

Fans? You mean people actually show up? Nah, got.to be a mistake. Crisp packets and rubbish swirling in the wind don't give abuse

I'm not sure what the pre match odds were, and whether QPR have just started better, but I see the in play odds are 21/10 vs 6/4, so QPR are favourites, despite being away from home.

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Love the nature of football fandom that Hayden and Colback get booed, but Ilias Chair who opens people's skulls with rocks is not.

Is Chris Willock behind bewwwed?