sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I mean, if it was as simple as "bribe the opposition defence" then I can think of a few games I'd have used that tactic other than this one - the bloody cup final would have been ideal [emoji38]

It's proper deranged like. Don't get me wrong, it raises a smile when I see they've got beat. But if they win I'm not going down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories to try and explain it, usually just crack on with the rest of my weekend tbh...

Just now, Keegans Export said:

I mean, if it was as simple as "bribe the opposition defence" then I can think of a few games I'd have used that tactic other than this one - the bloody cup final would have been ideal [emoji38]

It's proper deranged like. Don't get me wrong, it raises a smile when I see they've got beat. But if they win I'm not going down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories to try and explain it, usually just crack on with the rest of my weekend tbh...

They’re fucking maniacs and imbeciles on that site. 

Imagine the logistics in actually trying to fix matches on the level they think we are.

All of Spurs” players and Ange would need to be in on it.

The thought of Levy throwing games for us :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Imagine the logistics in actually trying to fix matches on the level they think we are.

It’s the comfort blanket of lies that the absolute whoppers on their need. Similar to the “SBR hated the Mags” shite.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Aye, got to be on some kind of special spice like.

Might have known it would be that exile creep.

Repeating the same thing multiple times every time we win fits nicely with the image of someone who posts exclusively and obsessively about us has created - the sort of nutter that would honestly believe what he's saying.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Seen one of them calling Ally McCoist “MagMoist” due to his commentary on us. Shame they’re not as creative when it comes to protecting their club from shit owners 

Thread for our game still open as a few of the usual suspects have decided to have their faux outrage session [emoji38] Has teddy bear fucked off from here as he seems to have disappeared since they started dropping like a stone

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Thread for our game still open as a few of the usual suspects have decided to have their faux outrage session [emoji38] Has teddy bear fucked off from here as he seems to have disappeared since they started dropping like a stone

Committed ritual seppuku after Isak slotted that penalty in back in January.

4 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

Don't get me wrong, it raises a smile when I see they've got beat. But if they win I'm not going down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories to try and explain it, usually just crack on with the rest of my weekend tbh...

TBH I can't really remember what I do when they win.

image.png.53da02587a59e16ddeb340b2254430a6.png

“So it’s as we agreed. Isak on 30” and then Gordon straight after. You told van de Ven he can’t leave Pop World til closing right?” 

“Oh yeah he’s rat arsed mate”. 

“Good. Just pass it around our box, kind of look like you’re gonna’ do something so people don’t get too suspicious, but don’t actually do anything… you know, a typical Spurs performance”. “Two in the second and off ya pop Angie”.

“Yeah course old mate no worries (cough). Listen, Exile from RTG has been like Columbo on crack with this for the last 3 years. I think I’m gonna’ break, he’s onto us boss”

“It’s part of his therapy for PTDD, Post Takeover Delusional Disorder. I wish him well in his recovery”. 

Edited by Joelinton7

One of the first sides to be guaranteed to be playing Championship football next season, them along with Bristol City and Cardiff can no longer be promoted or be relegated.

Proper mediocrity.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

One of the first sides to be guaranteed to be playing Championship football next season, them along with Bristol City and Cardiff can no longer be promoted or be relegated.

Proper mediocrity.

Least the can start early planning for their 8th season outside the top flight.. I expect to see a new manager announced this month and a couple of new contracts for their star players, signalling they are serious about promotion and ending what could quite easily roll into a generation in the EFL.

Or they piss around, push their best out the door for a profit, invest in risky potential and struggle to find a decent manager to fit their  model, so give it to 'Doddsy' who is sacked by November for not winning every game 5-0 and the fans who do attend beeeeeeeeeww the fuck out of everything that moves on the pitch, especially the crisp packets.

12 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

I remember when they said Ross Stewart was better than Isak and Clarke was better than Gordon.

Wonder when the £80m bids are going to start pouring in for Clarke

14 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

1st page is enough 😂😂😂😂😂

My favourite. Post #12

So they have better players than Gordon and would give Milan, PSG and Dortmund a game. Are they the best side ever to be sat mid table in the Championship?

Screenshot-20240414-160419-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Scoot

16 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Tbf to the prehistoric inbreds if you pulled out our Gordon' thread there's a few in here would casting shade. 

To be fair you only have to go a few pages back in the howe thread to see the level of stupidity some on here have.