sunderland in the EFL

Big River

It must be a pisser to see your rivals spending enough money on one player to buy your club two times over and still have enough change to purchase most of the property in a square mile of the stadium 

Guest HTT II

It’s the same tired old shit every day, those who claim to be Toon fans on there are just as bad for their own tedious shite. 

10 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Mackem mate reckons Neyel is favourite for the Stoke job :lol:

Shouldn't be a problem, none of the fuckers wanted him in January. They had their hearts set on Keano, Neil was chopped liver a few months ago.

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

It’s the same tired old shit every day, those who claim to be Toon fans on there are just as bad for their own tedious shite. 

Call themselves mags, no Newcastle fan I have ever came across refers to themselves as a Mag, the only time I have heard it is from Mackems.

It’s like us calling them Cats.

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

It’s funny as fuck seeing their daily meltdowns on that forum. Switching from ‘not what they think it is’ to ‘FFP’ is glorious to see. Suck it up you inbred fucks, this is just the start.

That's a good point, apparently Staveley had mugged us all off as we kept buying Burnley rejects and the takeover wasn't what we think 

This signing just ruins all that 

Now, once FFP is dealt with they'll obviously cling onto something else 

9 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

That's a good point, apparently Staveley had mugged us all off as we kept buying Burnley rejects and the takeover wasn't what we think 

This signing just ruins all that 

Now, once FFP is dealt with they'll obviously cling onto something else 

If we sign Isak then they were right, this isn't what I thought it would be. No way I thought we would be forking out £60m on one of Europe's hottest young strikers whilst sensibly filling holes in the 1st team by the 2nd window. No way did I think we'd spend £200m in 2022 on players, and no way did I think we'd be already creating a winning team which is immensely privileged to support. God job they were right like. 

The thick twats are saying now it’s a waste of money buying Isak as he’s shite and his goal record is shite. Yet his goal ratio is similar to sewpa Kev’s who according to them six fingered cunts was better than Shearer. Mackematics again. It’s a laugh a day man. 

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

If we sign Isak then they were right, this isn't what I thought it would be. No way I thought we would be forking out £60m on one of Europe's hottest young strikers whilst sensibly filling holes in the 1st team by the 2nd window. No way did I think we'd spend £200m in 2022 on players, and no way did I think we'd be already creating a winning team which is immensely privileged to support. God job they were right like. 

Agreed, this is beyond my wildest dreams 

Seeing them perform mental gymnastics to try and piss on it makes it funnier 

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Call themselves mags, no Newcastle fan I have ever came across refers to themselves as a Mag, the only time I have heard it is from Mackems.

It’s like us calling them Cats.

one of my favourite songs is 'we are the mags'. 

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, when the Mag’s,

magpie ranger, several others I’m sure. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Used to be a song when I started going in the 80s (and it carried through into the 90s) which I can't quite remember the full lyrics to, but it ended with;

"We are the Mags, we are the mags, we are, we are, we are the mags!"

“Everywhere we go, people wanna know”?

2 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Used to be a song when I started going in the 80s (and it carried through into the 90s) which I can't quite remember the full lyrics to, but it ended with;

18 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

The 'we hate Man U, because they beat us 7 - 2, go left right left' one

Edit: Rest is - everywhere we go people want to know, who we are, shall we tell them

Edited by et tu brute