sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Wasn't that the food bank donation matched by RB?

In sure Wor flags is fan funded like.

Love how they have these behemoth threads on anything Newcastle, then are fucking shocked and outraged by a Newcastle fan trying to dispell any old shit they spout.

Mind boggling 

Edited by NE27

9 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

The guy in charge of their flag group has been spreading conspiracies about it for a while

10 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

The guy in charge of their flag group has been spreading conspiracies about it for a while

Didn't he publicly "resign" recently because he said he wanted to purge their away support of women and children as they didn't stand and sing enough....

Edited by Comegetasample

10 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Wasn't that the food bank donation matched by RB?

Wor flags is 100% fan funded like.

Love how they have these behemoth threads on anything Newcastle, then are fucking shocked and outraged by a Newcastle fan trying to dispell any old shit they spout.

Mind boggling 

If it is the food bank donation they are deliberately misrepresenting that's pretty awful.

Just now, Joey Linton said:

If it is the food bank donation they are deliberately misrepresenting that's pretty awful.

It is, and they are. Its where they are in the coping process, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

I mean I'm not 100% certain, but I've never heard or seen anything about donations to wor flags?

I just assumed it was this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-reubens-fantastic-gesture-newcastle-18700988.amp

4 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

Didn't he publicly "resign" recently because he said he wanted to purge their away support of women and children as they didn't stand and sing enough....

Did you see his apology?

Basically explained how he was right about expelling non singing families, but probably shouldn't have said it.

The sincerity of Steve Bruce about him.

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

It is, and they are. Its where they are in the coping process, unfortunately.

Most still stuck firmly in stages 2 or 3 in Kubler-Ross. Watching stages 4 and 5 will be real popcorn moments for me

Just a distraction from the reality of the thing we're all actually here for, the football on the pitch.

That's the real pain for them. Knowing the chances of ever catching us are zilch, especially once we have all the training ground academy etc sorted out. Our future will be far more secured than theirs.

I have a vague memory of the new owners donating to wor flags when they first come in or at some point. It did happen as much as I hate the Mackems 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

That's exactly what they are doing and now they have said it enough times the doylems believe it

It’s not. They did donate to wor flags. 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s not. They did donate to wor flags. 

So our owners helped fund a group that already existed to put some flags etc out. So what's their point? Our owners have the spare change in their pockets and kindess to boost the event a bit more, oh yours don't, sorry about that.

Just now, BonesJones said:

So our owners helped fund a group that already existed to put some flags etc out. So what's their point? Our owners have the spare change in their pockets and kindess to boost the event a bit more, oh yours don't, sorry about that.

Their point is a load of shite because of jealousy. Just ignore them 

it's fan funded, they've been around since long before the takeover, I donate a few quid monthly myself, Jamie Reuben did donate something to them, but that doesn't take anything away from where it came from. 

Let them crack on. 

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Aye, it is, with some quirky street names...

image.thumb.png.6f81d770d91ff37f27677e310eee2a0c.png

For some reason, they appear to have omitted:

Relegation Road, Third Tier Terrace and Papa Johns Parade.......