sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Cried like a baby when Toon Toon rang him whilst he was at a funeral as well.

Bloke's a fanny. Bitter as fuck.  

Done absolutely fuck all in his sad little life the only highlight, being,  his "pal"  having a book or two published. 

Walter rimmed him relentlessly. 

I see the MLFs (Miserable lying fuckers) are excited they might sign someone from PSG, must be totally acceptable to give Qatari owners their money. Just another in the long list of them being hypocritical. They’ll be best buddies with PSG next and creaming their Primark trackie bottoms …marra! 

3 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

A mackem has just been on Total Sport describing the clear penalty that wasn’t given.

’Stones went for the ball,bumped into Schar, and Schar fell over’

The blind mackem bastard must have been on VAR.

why?

17 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

I’m guessing cos VAR didn’t give a penalty either, when it was a blatant penalty! 

no no, wtf was a mackem talking about one of our penalty appeals in the first place????

Talksport tonight: Marco and those callers had their Mackem tinted glasses on. Marco was banging on that even though the rules say it was a yellow it should have been a red because it was a professional foul. Those are the rules as currently written WTF!!!

4 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Has Exile come out of his bedroom yet.You can just imagine him sucking soup through a straw under the door.

His mate had an event tonight in town with regard criticising PIF/Saudi ties with NUFC.

Did Exile attend? Did he fuck.

31 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The fucking reach on this cunt man [emoji38]

Screenshot-2022-08-24-09-46-44-11-40deb4

Hmmm I don't like this argument, better extend the metrics to over 100 year ago and clamp this cunt up.

Aye, being established in December means you can join the football league half way through a season 👍🏻

Mackematics 

Bigging it up about a time before Charlie Chaplin was born :lol: Classic Sunderland fans. 

Used to work with a bloke like that. Once made the mistake of starting a sentence with 'well obviously because we're a bigger club', not even trying to start anything and his face went proper beetroot. I tried to be proper reasonable as well, talking about how recent history largely dictates the perspective on clubs now. He ended up going "DID YOU KNOW THAT WE GAVE YOU YOUR NEWCASTLE TOPS BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD THEM!?!" proper clinging something from like 130 years ago. :lol: He was a manager as well, proper tit.

The Northern League was tier 2 at that time. In 1892-93 Sheffield United were promoted from there directly to the Footbal

49 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The fucking reach on this cunt man [emoji38]

Screenshot-2022-08-24-09-46-44-11-40deb4

Hmmm I don't like this argument, better extend the metrics to over 100 year ago and clamp this cunt up.

The Northern League was actually tier 2 at that time. In 1892-93 Sheffield United were promoted from there directly to the Football League Division One.