sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 hours ago, Hhtoon said:

Gotta love RTG...

"One thing is for sure, the last 24 hours has shocked the football world with major players and pundits already voicing their disbelief at Neil’s decision. Even Darren Huckerby, who has nothing to do with Sunderland has stated his disbelief. We aren’t alone in being totally shocked by this."

Footballing world = Darren Huckerby [emoji38]

Shocked the football world? No-one cares!

4 hours ago, elbee909 said:

Shocked the football world? No-one cares!

I have had SSN on for the best part of the day (not watching it constantly) and I didn’t see a segment about this once. I found out about it by logging on here 😭

Theres a 'Stoke' fan in peyce just joined RTG and started a thread called 'Apologies' :lol:

It's amazing how many clubs seem to find that message board just to leave a endearing thread for the mackems. 

Hi. I'm a Stoke fan and all I can say is sorry that it looks like we are poaching Neil! I don't know what to make of it.
My first reaction (and still now) is to be totally honest and say that I don't know why he would swap you for us! I love my club, but I know that you are a bigger club than
we are and you are on the up where we are just treading water! You can pull in 40000 or so fans and we have about 20000 regularly. Maybe 5 years ago when we were in the Prem and had much bigger appeal, I could understand it more, but it seems a strange one now. If it's purely about a bigger contract/money that we will give him then I'd be slightly worried about his reasons for coming - but who knows!
He may well be what we need as we have a very good squad potentially who should be challenging - but we've been absolute dog shite for the last 5 years!!
I feel for you though. Bizarrely, this was how we felt when Steve Cotterill left us many years ago to become Assistant Manager for you guys for those of you who remember that. Football eh!!!

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] no opposition fan would say that. Not even trying to hide that they do all these “in peace” posts themselves.

2 minutes ago, 1892er said:

Theres a 'Stoke' fan in peyce just joined RTG and started a thread called 'Apologies' :lol:

It's amazing how many clubs seem to find that message board just to leave a endearing thread for the mackems. 

Hi. I'm a Stoke fan and all I can say is sorry that it looks like we are poaching Neil! I don't know what to make of it.
My first reaction (and still now) is to be totally honest and say that I don't know why he would swap you for us! I love my club, but I know that you are a bigger club than
we are and you are on the up where we are just treading water! You can pull in 40000 or so fans and we have about 20000 regularly. Maybe 5 years ago when we were in the Prem and had much bigger appeal, I could understand it more, but it seems a strange one now. If it's purely about a bigger contract/money that we will give him then I'd be slightly worried about his reasons for coming - but who knows!
He may well be what we need as we have a very good squad potentially who should be challenging - but we've been absolute dog shite for the last 5 years!!
I feel for you though. Bizarrely, this was how we felt when Steve Cotterill left us many years ago to become Assistant Manager for you guys for those of you who remember that. Football eh!!!

What a load of codswallop :D

12 minutes ago, 1892er said:

Right there shows them for what they are , self obsessed bullshitters . Fuck off it’s not a Stoke fan , a made up one by a Sunderland RTG member as ever , I even think it’s the Mods doing these , keeping traction going . Fooling no cunt like [emoji38]

i hope Norwich beat them and stick the fucking knife into them deep.

1 hour ago, 1892er said:

Dear god. They’re not even trying to hide it now, the absolute pack of howler monkeys.

26 minutes ago, jack j said:

I see a Stoke fan in peace has arrived [emoji38][emoji38]

That must be someone off here

God he has arrived as well.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/apologies.1587498/

2nd sentence.

My first reaction (and still now) is to be totally honest and say that I don't know why he would swap you for us! I love my club, but I know that you are a bigger club 

[emoji38]

Guest HTT II

I see that Excile whopper is claiming his mum has just died, I’m honestly surprised he didn’t tweet it and blame it on our owners.