sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Rocker said:

Morpeth a mackem stronghold, apparently. [emoji38]

image.png

image.png

They have fans from those places and up the Tyne Valley but they are in a tiny minority. Just like we have fans in Seaham, Murton, Easington etc. Their worry is that our fan base there will grow bigger than it is and it's already bigger in those places that it was say 20yrs ago.

1 hour ago, Rocker said:

Morpeth a mackem stronghold, apparently. [emoji38]

image.png

image.png

I can't ever recall seeing a sunlun shirt in Morpeth, Bedlington or Cram. Obviously there will be a few fans there but they're vastly outnumbered. 

Matter of time before the fact that Jackie Milburn was a MLF is rolled out as proof that all Northumbrian pit towns and villages are Mackem strongholds, rather than pointing out the obvious that  Jackie Milburn was a kid

the last time Sunderland had a better side than us for more than a season or two; i.e. the 1930s.  Milburn is proof of what they fear - some young’uns will follow the best local team. 

Love when they have a bit of Magwatch™. Analysing which football team people like in certain areas of the North East and outing them like the Germans hunting for partisans in occupied Europe.

Of course as we know everybody they're outing in these areas followed thunlun home and away before Sky worked with the North Sea, the airport and King Kev to make everyone in the North East outside Newcastle city centre and the west end a 1992er Newcastle fan by handing out free Sky dishes.

Why this happened in 1992 when Sky were championing the Premier League which we weren't even in yet is anyone's guess but the real white men of Sunderland uncovered the truth. Nowadays the North Sea, a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen and the MENA region has teamed up with the liberal English magedia to divert attention and investment away from Sunderland. 

2 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

A mlf encouraging coming over for a ‘tear up’ at the U21’s match on Monday :sleepy2:  aye course you will marra :mackems:

If he means tear as in eye secretion then it's almost certainly correct.  They've been either blubbing or faux-moralising since October 21

Seaham has quite a few of us, me being one of them

My 6 year old and at least 10 other kids in his primary school are us

4 of us at least get in the cricket club at Seaham Park

i dont flaunt my colours or anything but as im working from home, if i nip over to the shops or anything i tend to just throw a jacket on and all of my jackets are NUFC ones.

Oh and them claiming that none of them wear their shirts etc is a barefaced fucking lie, they all have the coats and trackies and shirts and wear them just as much as us

I can almost guarantee 5 mins into walking through Sunderland you will see someone wearing safc paraphernalia, happens all over the country.

It's just sunlun fans that think we all wear nufc tops everyday and swill gravy.

If it helps them sleep then whatever.

21 hours ago, Jonas said:

Ashley/Bruce's signings like Joelinton and Almiron. Great example of two players that have improved beyond all recegnition coincidentally since Ashley/Bruce left.

This might be the weirdest yet:

"Geordies make up a significant % of our support and always have done!I will stick with the time honoured Mag C**t to label my under rock dwelling neighbours who support NUFC and leave the term Geordie to label people living in a geographical area nomatter how hard those Mag Cu**s try to appropriate the term."

So were not Geordies, Everton/Liverpool aren't scousers, London teams aren't cockneys and England fans aren't English because some people from those places don't suppose those teams.

Just saying some Geordies support Sunderland. Which is true, to be fair. Just as I guess some Wearsiders support Newcastle. Not sure if term ‘Makem’ is appropriate, for them (…it can get complicated this petty tribalism malarkey) as I am pretty sure it originated, or at least became a generic name/took off, specifically within football as an accent piss take.  

3 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Just saying some Geordies support Sunderland. Which is true, to be fair. Just as I guess some Wearsiders support Newcastle. Not sure if term ‘Makem’ is appropriate, for them (…it can get complicated this petty tribalism malarkey) as I am pretty sure it originated, or at least became a generic name/took off, specifically within football as an accent piss take.  

They're saying were trying to appropriate 'Geordie'.

I'm saying thats ridiculous in itself and because you could apply that stupid notion to anybody, including themselves.

Edited by Jonas

6 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Im led to believe the mackem term was from the shipyards and is based on their accent. Ie: who makes the ships? “we mackem”

11 hours ago, OpenC said:

I know at least two there. They definitely exist

Yeah? Seems too north for them, having to cross battle-lines, etc. :lol: My aunt recently moved to Seahouses, maybe she got fed up with the growing MLF invasion of Alnwick. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Yeah? Seems too north for them, having to cross battle-lines, etc. :lol: My aunt recently moved to Seahouses, maybe she got fed up with the growing MLF invasion of Alnwick. :lol: 

Dont tell me Alnwick has fallen.