sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They’re bitter as hell and it’s only going to get worse!

They wildly celebrated in July 2020 when PIF pulled out of buying us yet they’ve bizarrely been fewman rights activists since 8th October 2021!

I generally would love to get them in the Cup as we would absolutely obliterate them! 

Just now, Paully said:

They’re bitter as hell and it’s only going to get worse!

They wildly celebrated in July 2020 when PIF pulled out of buying us yet they’ve bizarrely been fewman rights activists since 8th October 2021!

I generally would love to get them in the Cup as we would absolutely obliterate them! 

Aye, it would be nice to play their first team in a cup where we don’t have to play our U-21 side ;) 

12 hours ago, Sima said:

Generalising is what racists do.

I saw one on there where they were arguing about something being a ‘stereotype’ without being ‘racist’.  This being about singing about the size of a black player’s penis.

It’s a classic thick-headed response to being called out - and a complete failure to understand that the attribution of characteristics or traits based upon skin colour is the dictionary definition of racism.  It is also why it is a waste of time arguing it - they refuse to understand what the word enough means while denying that they are it. 

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I saw one on there where they were arguing about something being a ‘stereotype’ without being ‘racist’.  This being about singing about the size of a black player’s penis.

It’s a classic thick-headed response to being called out - and a complete failure to understand that the attribution of characteristics or traits based upon skin colour is the dictionary definition of racism.  It is also why it is a waste of time arguing it - they refuse to understand what the word enough means while denying that they are it. 

I'd laugh if the young lad asks to be recalled in Jan due to the chants. Their true colours would certainly show then. 

21 hours ago, Sima said:

Unsurprisingly there is currently a mod over there defending using racist slurs.

Look for those pages to be deleted pretty soon.

Sweet Jesus - just looked at the last few pages - incredible that but no surprise from him as he’s one of the bitterest on there!

36 pages of racism on the sing what we want thread they have .

Racist tones from a Mod on our thread 

Filthy racists on that site and in general from Sunderland, the Brexit capital says it all . They need calling out on Twitter etc. ……plan :naughty:

19 minutes ago, GWN said:

36 pages of racism on the sing what we want thread they have .

Racist tones from a Mod on our thread 

Filthy racists on that site and in general from Sunderland, the Brexit capital says it all . They need calling out on Twitter etc. ……plan :naughty:

Well a start would be to report the website given the racial slurs.

36 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Well a start would be to report the website given the racial slurs.

Still find it unreal that two mods (what I've seen, could be more) are openly endorsing and using racial insults. It's not just on the one thread either, it's tolerated and used throughout that forum on regular occasions. 

20 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Still find it unreal that two mods (what I've seen, could be more) are openly endorsing and using racial insults. It's not just on the one thread either, it's tolerated and used throughout that forum on regular occasions. 

Well hopefully it will be challenged 😉

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Racism is fine but pisstaking from us is not allowed.Yep,they’re ‘different’.

Guest reefatoon

Imagine using the death of thousands of people as a defence mechanism just because you are jealous of another football club. The bloke is sick.

15 hours ago, Sima said:

No one has liked his reposting of it on RTG yet but by the same note no one has called it out.

Troglodytes.

He uses it often the fucking prick , the bloke needs a slap.

I see they have reverted to talking to themselves, like pigs in shit , loving it .

cunts .

17 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

What a prick this exile bloke is.

Wow. No words other than the bloke is seriously unhinged. I get that the takeover has hurt a lot of them as the dawning realisation that they'll never be close to us again hits, but this bloke has serious issues.