sunderland in the EFL

Big River

This is incredible, the mods have basically said "Well the site is a rancid echo chamber at the best of times, how can we make it even more so? Of course, delete posts I don't like and ban the posters, perfect"

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest but as has been said, they are utterly broken and are now just shouting into a void. However, that it's well over a year and the same few dozen posters are still saying the same shit is stretching incredulity somewhat. To anyone watching (basically us) it must look like that episode of Black Mirror where the PM is blackmailed into fucking a pig live on TV. The gathering crowds are laughing, cheering, goading and taking the piss. Then, as it continues, the laughter subsides and smiles fade, replaced with disgusted faces and low murmurs. "My God, how long is he going to continue? This is just really sad now. He's made his point, he's done what's expected...why is he still doing it?" 

Mackems...time to stop fucking the pig. It just looks tragic at this point.

2 hours ago, Ken Boon said:

Volkischer Beobachter-esque 🤘

Makes sense, the rest of the forum is basically Der Sturmer these days.

On 07/12/2022 at 18:21, Danh1 said:

I don’t think they’ll care what league they’re in tbh. They could be 2nd top and qualify for the Champions League, if we were one place above them they’d be devastated. We are their yardstick, always will be.

On 07/12/2022 at 19:02, Wallsendmag said:

If anything you'd have thought it would have the opposite effect but I guess deep down they already know that. Life as a Sunderland fan tiday must be so, so grim. They've literally no prospects as a football club. I've said it before but I can totally understand the fewm/anger/dispair/ hypocrisy/straw clutching on their site right now as it must be totally soul destroying looking up at us and seeing what we're doing then the sinking reality at what they have and worse still, what the future holds.

This is it. They've never actually had any prospects as a football club, they thought they did in finishing ahead of us and now that's gone they're realising they never had any actual prospects or personal ambition.

When we just stayed up and finished ahead of them it was a depressing state of affairs to us - cause for celebration for them. They call deluded what we call wallowing happily in shite

Edited by Jonas

31 minutes ago, Jonas said:

That forum is reverting back to a time when they'd sit in their bars on weeknights and have their stories, Chinese whispers and comforting self delusions about us go unchallenged and become fact.

Ironically its probably the reason most Newcastle fans go on there is to put their outrageous lies right.

No-one should go on there to explain owt imo

Its like having a joke explained or having a magician explain an illusion.  It takes away all the fun.  I love watching their descent into madness

28 minutes ago, RS said:

Maginpeace over there definitely isn’t a mag like. Think it may be another of that welsh retards aliases. 

If not he’s the biggest cuckold on the planet. 

I feel like I know a celebrity - I know who the bloke is.  He used to post on the TF board on FB - he declared on there he was signed in as ‘Mag in Peace’.  This was when that knacker wanted to fly a banner over Sunderland when that poor little laddie was dying

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Said it many a time on here, but what are they going to do if we win something? They’re completely losing the plot and we are third after 15 games. They haven’t seen anything yet. :lol:

Their initial hope was that we would get relegated, that didn't come to pass

Then they were hoping the takeover wasn't what it seemed and that there wouldn't be money involved, that didn't come to pass

Then they were hoping the consortium didn't have a clue and would make the wrong employment options, that didn't come to pass

Then they were hoping we wouldn't spend money in the summer, that didn't come to pass

Then they were hoping our form last season was a purple patch and we'd be way off expectations, that didn't come to pass

They've had to accept all of the above, so they'll double down on the sportswashing and human rights, which we've seen also fall apart considering they played a Saudi club in the UAE and also how excited they are getting at the thought of the consortium ditching us in favour of Man-U/Liverpool (err, thought it was about human rights?), hence the clamping down on free speech

Now, they'll go harder on the human rights and they'll keep building the narrative that anytime we win it doesn't matter and if we ever win a trophy it won't count as it's not a "proper" win (yet City wins haven't received such scrutiny, funny that)

However we know deep down they'll be even more broken than they are now and I can't wait 

The funny thing is they're broken and we've barely kicked off, not even done our 1st lap. We're half a mile into the great north run with a smile on our face and they're throwing up at the side of the road asking for an ambulance. 

Imagine what they'll be like when we cross the line? Probably too much to contemplate, let's just imagine them when we cross the halfway stage. They probably will need that ambulance. 

Refusing to even discuss things that are happening at NUFC is ultimate humiliation for them. I get the sportswashing thing, it's absolutely the case that it's what they're trying to do but to not even entertain any discussion abut it (unless it's 11 year old piss-taking standard drivel) is an acceptance/coping mechanism thing. If you don't allow it to be discussed the you're only 1 stage away from sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming lalalalalalalalalala like a toddler :lol:

It's absolutely brilliant. Don't like it so you refuse to discuss it so you don't have to face the reality of it all. Flawless logic

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I feel like I know a celebrity - I know who the bloke is.  He used to post on the TF board on FB - he declared on there he was signed in as ‘Mag in Peace’.  This was when that knacker wanted to fly a banner over Sunderland when that poor little laddie was dying

Bet he “cleans up” after his missus has been rogered to death by someone she picked up on a night out. 

3 hours ago, Jonas said:

That forum is reverting back to a time when they'd sit in their bars on weeknights and have their stories, Chinese whispers and comforting self delusions about us go unchallenged and become fact.

Ironically its probably the reason most Newcastle fans go on there is to put their outrageous lies right.

They’re trying to squeeze us out though.They’ll continue to welcome us if things aren’t going to plan,but we do have the odd knacker who will go along with their nonsense.

20 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They’re trying to squeeze us out though.They’ll continue to welcome us if things aren’t going to plan,but we do have the odd knacker who will go along with their nonsense.

Biffo on there is right up their arses if he is actually a Newcastle fan that is.

13 hours ago, Scoot said:

I take it this is the post people are talking about...

I know nearly everyone knows this, but this thread is a compendium thread for discussing all things NUFC and the related sportswashing activities that are now a key part of its existence. Anyone who mistakes it for a forum to actively PROMOTE sportwashing in any way shape or form will not be permitted to continue, and this includes reference to unrelated and lesser examples in an attempt to deflect (whataboutery). Fair warning has been given. Deletions/other actions have already been taken today.

[emoji38]

No way?! [emoji38]

Ha ha ha!

I see they’ve accused another poster of being me.

I haven’t posted on there in probably over two years.  They’re totally gone in the head as I live in their’s rent free.

Like mentioned earlier, we’re only at the start of our journey. What the fuck are they going to be like if/when we start picking up silverware?

imagine the place if we pick up our 7th league title? They’ll have to close it down :lol: 

:lol: absolutely fucking crazy on there now like, no distinction whatsoever between the lads who killed that journalist, the head of state, the investment fund, our owner our team and our fans. All the same, all equally complicit

Would be an absolutely fascinating academic study in mass delusion and group coping strategies tbh

Edited by OpenC

27 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Some of them think they’re good enough for promotion😐

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-good-is-our-squad.1595261/

Classic mackem behaviour.  It’s whey they hound their managers out so quickly.

They delude themselves into thinking they are levels above what they actually are and when they inevitably come up short it’s 100% the manager’s fault and they should be doing better.

No, you silly cunts.  You weren’t as good as you thought you were in the first place.

I see they're doing their usual schtick of someone making a joke comment earlier in the thread and then a couple of pages later (or even just the next page) some some other twat with no attention span repeats the same joke. I mean, I get it if it's a super long thread and you just pick up the last few pages but this was early on.

Is it just me or does anyone else jump back a few pages if there's a thread on here that interests them just to get a feel for the conversation? I very rarely see someone repeating the same craic another poster has just come out with, on rtg it's pretty regular.

* The Diallo thread about Venn Diagrams and circles for 'fans' singing the song who also boo taking the knee

Edited by Stal
Thread clarity