sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They now appear to be arguing amongst themselves, even some of the six-toed fuckwits now think the mods are going too far.

Also trying to spin that Man City's owners are ok, because they're just a bit dodgy.  The legacy of the great League Cup Final Love-in of 2014 has been protected, Blew Mewn in Peyce will be delighted.

I take it this is the post people are talking about...

I know nearly everyone knows this, but this thread is a compendium thread for discussing all things NUFC and the related sportswashing activities that are now a key part of its existence. Anyone who mistakes it for a forum to actively PROMOTE sportwashing in any way shape or form will not be permitted to continue, and this includes reference to unrelated and lesser examples in an attempt to deflect (whataboutery). Fair warning has been given. Deletions/other actions have already been taken today.

[emoji38]

Surprised an Al-Shabab fan in peace didn't pop up.

"You're the best set of away supporters we've ever seen, there were Wearsiders spilling into the streets to see the likes of the mighty Alex Pritchard. Blue Panda pop and cheesy chips will be forever a local staple."

9 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I know nearly everyone knows this, but this thread is a compendium thread for discussing all things NUFC and the related sportswashing activities that are now a key part of its existence. Anyone who mistakes it for a forum to actively PROMOTE sportwashing in any way shape or form will not be permitted to continue, and this includes reference to unrelated and lesser examples in an attempt to deflect (whataboutery). Fair warning has been given. Deletions/other actions have already been taken today.

[emoji38]

There's broken, then there's this. Oh my. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

Based on that, the most appropriate action would be to just ban any discussion of NUFC altogether, but that would result in the poor fuckers having absolutely nothing to talk about.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

Volkischer Beobachter-esque 🤘

I find their moderators honesty refreshing. They’re saying sportswashing can be tolerated in all forms unless it’s NUFC related. This reflects the whole RTG forum mentality of “we don’t give a fuck unless it’s the mags”.   Bravo

9 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Said it many a time on here, but what are they going to do if we win something? They’re completely losing the plot and we are third after 15 games. They haven’t seen anything yet. :lol:

Even better if we win things and they are stuck in the lower leagues for a few more years...ten hopefully! 

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

They have reet hissy fits over owt mind,I got a warning for not wishing Luke O'Nien a happy 27th birthday and said I wished he was 47 because he's worse than fucking useless, tbf I've been banned from worse places like the Scrogg.

10 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Said it many a time on here, but what are they going to do if we win something? They’re completely losing the plot and we are third after 15 games. They haven’t seen anything yet. :lol:

To be brutally honest they are already finished. There's a massive stench of defeat coming out of that place now. I watched some of their game on Saturday. Part of their stadium completely shut down. 1000s upon 1000s of empty seats in the parts that are open meaning they are left to lie about their attendances (25/26k there at best on Saturday). Those who turned out just sat there and looked like they'd rather be anywhere else. The atmsophere sounded worse than ours under Ashley!

Then you look ahead and what have they got? There's 3 roads. Get Promoted and become whipping boys for a season, with 2 likely heavy defeats coming against us. Go back down to division 3 where they've already spent much of the past decade mixing it up with Accrington Stanley.and Fleetwood, or the most likely scenario of simply treading water in The Championship.

2 of those scenarios would be fairly acceptable to them but then they have one big problem. Newcastle United. Them simply existing when you have what is happening up here going on is just too much to stomach for most of them. They'll become even more insignificant than they are now. Their fanbase will be seriously eroded. There's just nothing positive at all for them to look forward to. It must be so,so grim.

9 minutes ago, dorty said:

Even better if we win things and they are stuck in the lower leagues for a few more years...ten hopefully! 

I don’t think they’ll care what league they’re in tbh. They could be 2nd top and qualify for the Champions League, if we were one place above them they’d be devastated. We are their yardstick, always will be.

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

To be brutally honest they are already finished. There's a massive stench of defeat coming out of that place now. I watched some of their game on Saturday. Part of their stadium completely shut down. 1000s upon 1000s of empty seats in the parts that are open meaning they are left to lie about their attendances (25/26k there at best on Saturday). Those who turned out just sat there and looked like they'd rather be anywhere else. The atmsophere sounded worse than ours under Ashley!

Then you look ahead and what have they got? There's 3 roads. Get Promoted and become whipping boys for a season, with 2 likely heavy defeats coming against us. Go back down to division 3 where they've already spent much of the past decade mixing it up with Accrington Stanley.and Fleetwood, or the most likely scenario of simply treading water in The Championship.

2 of those scenarios would be fairly acceptable to them but then they have one big problem. Newcastle United. Them simply existing when you have what is happening up here going on is just too much to stomach for most of them. They'll become even more insignificant than they are now. Their fanbase will be seriously eroded. There's just nothing positive at all for them to look forward to. It must be so,so grim.

I have hilariously read on RTG that our rise may inspire someone to purchase them. Why? Their city is essentially a big town so investment in the local area isn’t really something that will attract; their fanbase is large for a lower league side but isn’t exactly anything to write home about and their stadium is a glorified St Mary’s.

Above all else, their fans boo the knee and have form for racially abusing their own players and their family. Why would a rich international business man want to get involved in that?

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

That's wank on a number of levels, but om a subconscious level I can't stop hearing

"Compendeyim" in that smug tone mackems put on subconsciously when they know how to use a word that's longer than three syllables.

31 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I have hilariously read on RTG that our rise may inspire someone to purchase them. Why? Their city is essentially a big town so investment in the local area isn’t really something that will attract; their fanbase is large for a lower league side but isn’t exactly anything to write home about and their stadium is a glorified St Mary’s.

Above all else, their fans boo the knee and have form for racially abusing their own players and their family. Why would a rich international business man want to get involved in that?

If anything you'd have thought it would have the opposite effect but I guess deep down they already know that. Life as a Sunderland fan tiday must be so, so grim. They've literally no prospects as a football club. I've said it before but I can totally understand the fewm/anger/dispair/ hypocrisy/straw clutching on their site right now as it must be totally soul destroying looking up at us and seeing what we're doing then the sinking reality at what they have and worse still, what the future holds.

26k or 36k, issue is, 15k crowds from other clubs in the division generate more match day income both in tickets and spends. 

£11 the average ticket price the last time they were in the PL. I've recently paid more than that for a double at gossy racecourse. 

Without serious financial backing they just don't have the setup to compete. The fans don't have the money to support their demands. As always, someone else must do it for that, and if they don't they are enemy no1. 

That forum is reverting back to a time when they'd sit in their bars on weeknights and have their stories, Chinese whispers and comforting self delusions about us go unchallenged and become fact.

Ironically its probably the reason most Newcastle fans go on there is to put their outrageous lies right.

Edited by Jonas