sunderland in the EFL

Big River

23 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Fucking he’ll🤣🤣🤣

Never mind the piss poor shambles flag embarrassment, deeky that face at the bottom of the pic. It’s very trippy. 

old man with young kid face ?

young kid with old man hair ? 

a woman with old man hair ?

I don’t find them attractive, it’s just confusing 

Edited by bobbydazzla

If we’re on about how dangerous football could be back in the day then worth remembering that we chucked a firebomb at West Ham inside SJP in 1980. And have a chant celebrating it too.

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Fucking he’ll🤣🤣🤣

Plenty photos can be taken in isolation, Thats about 5 or 10 minutes before kick off.

Looked canny yesterday as the players came out with a cracking crowd, first time the lower bowl has been completely full for a few weeks.

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

Plenty photos can be taken in isolation, Thats about 5 or 10 minutes before kick off.

Looked canny yesterday as the players came out with a cracking crowd, first time the lower bowl has been completely full for a few weeks.

Did the performance match the crowd ?

Mackems are doing well. Has to be said. A team that didn’t finish in the automatic promotion places of the third division and being top half of championship is good going. 
RTG on the other hand. Win and the opposition fans are complementary and friendly. Lose however and it’s our naughty little crew went to town and did us proud against those (insert opposition here) fans giving it the big one. 

Not gonna mock fans for trying to get an atmosphere going like. It's RTG's attempts to claim Wor Flags is club-funded, or that their decision to start a flag group had nothing to do with Wor Flags that's really funny.

Like a neighbour buying exactly the same car as you, aggressively mouthing "What!?" and claiming that yours is a company car.

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not gonna mock fans for trying to get an atmosphere going like. It's RTG's attempts to claim Wor Flags is club-funded, or that their decision to start a flag group had nothing to do with Wor Flags that's really funny.

Like a neighbour buying exactly the same car as you, aggressively mouthing "What!?" and claiming that yours is a company car.

Same. Credit to them for supporting the club but they should probably dial back on sniping at Wor Flags given they never did it until we did.

17 minutes ago, 1964 said:

You've got the boro next haven't you?  Confident or not, they seem to have picked up a lot

Aye next Sunday, shite kick off time at 12PM though so the atmosphere will probably be dilated.

I fancy us on our day to beat anyone but we are abit young, naive and inconsistent to produce it every week, They are flying so should be a canny game.

I was at the away game and they were nowt special but look miles better under Carrick.

Edited by TeddySAFC

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Same. Credit to them for supporting the club but they should probably dial back on sniping at Wor Flags given they never did it until we did.

I think you underestimate the RTG ability to revise history 

19 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

@TeddySAFCdo you want to be promoted this season. Or do you think you’re pinching above your weight a bit this season and you need to keep improving your squad so you don’t come straight back down?

You couldnt ever say you dont want to be promoted but this squad does need a few more years, Alot of the squad are playing their first proper season of either consistent football or Championship.

Would take the promotion and coming back down if it meant banking the 100+M and we didnt break away from

the model and do a Nottingham Forest for example of spunking shit loads on 20 new players.

10 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

so did Coventry iirc and a late kick off fa cup game. Man City saw a lot of bother and about 60 citeh fans arrested in and around Percy street 

Coventry got attacked inside the Three Bulls off The Gremlins after an FA Cup game. A mate of mine (who is actaully a really canny lad away from football) done 18 months for it.

Got to say I've never understood why somebody would literally want to fight someone else because they support a different football team to them.

3 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

If we’re on about how dangerous football could be back in the day then worth remembering that we chucked a firebomb at West Ham inside SJP in 1980. And have a chant celebrating it too.

According to nufc.com, legend has it that the firebomb landed at the feet of a young Tony Cottee and John Cornwell (latter ex Newcastle during the late 80's) This incident was before my time, but I have sang that song in the past. Not sure if I would do so again now.

9 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

According to nufc.com, legend has it that the firebomb landed at the feet of a young Tony Cottee and John Cornwell (latter ex Newcastle during the late 80's) This incident was before my time, but I have sang that song in the past. Not sure if I would do so again now.

id sing it every time mate [emoji38] it’s a song .

12 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Yeah away games in the 80s were something else. Often times, it was a vibe or a feeling more than anything actually happening. Remember going to Blackpool in the league cup and me and a couple of friends got followed near the seafront and then confronted by some big lads. Thought we were gonna get our heads kicked in, turned out to be Toon lads :lol: was so relieved. That said, after game with Forest at City Ground in 86 or 87 last game of the season, there was a 30 each side scrap for a good 2-3 minutes on the pitch after the game. Different times :lol:

Made the front page of the Sunday sun that game, remember running past the lad who made the front page covered in blood. 

27 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

You couldnt ever say you dont want to be promoted but this squad does need a few more years, Alot of the squad are playing their first proper season of either consistent football or Championship.

Would take the promotion and coming back down if it meant banking the 100+M and we didnt break away from

the model and do a Nottingham Forest for example of spunking shit loads on 20 new players.

13th in the league with 20 points is not to shabby, Sunderland would need a major rebuild if they went up, even then they would struggle.