sunderland in the EFL

Big River

"Our abhorrent, backward views and constant contradictions are making us a laughing stock online, everyone's taking the piss out of us"

"Should we maybe not post such bullshit?"

"Nah, let's just hide it"

Absolute state of them. :lol:

16 hours ago, manorpark said:

RTG Crap.jpg

I know they are generally 'backward', but what is this Premier "ship" that they keep talking about? 

Maybe it was called the Premiership the last time they were in it, Marra.

Much like 'Newcastle Airport', they dinnit recognise the 'Premier Leygue'.

21 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

"Our abhorrent, backward views and constant contradictions are making us a laughing stock online, everyone's taking the piss out of us"

"Should we maybe not post such bullshit?"

"Nah, let's just hide it"

Absolute state of them. :lol:

It also make a mockery of their regular claim that they never read the NUFC forums.

26 minutes ago, John tolan said:

Sitting in me digs in slippers and joggers reading how they're the cock of the north on that trouble thread. Tha fuckin hard as mind, always done the mags 

They come out with this shite every time they lose a football match without fail. Absolutely mental they are [emoji38]

Not strictly Mackems but the similarities between them and Everton fans is hilarious. 

Listening to an Everton Twitter Space (pathetic a kna) and they’ve just been ranting about how a Liverpool fan from outside of the city is day tripper, but an Everton fan from America is an Evertonian.

Then talking about the merchandise Liverpool fans where, apparently Everton fans wear “the classier stuff”.

Desperate stuff. :lol: 

On 16/01/2023 at 07:30, manorpark said:

RTG Crap.jpg

I know they are generally 'backward', but what is this Premier "ship" that they keep talking about? 

The FA-backed top flight breakaway initially called itself the ‘Premiership’ due to disputes as to whether use of ‘League’ was the intellectual property of the Football League (and given the PL breakaway was from a now pissed-off Football League, court cases were not unlikely).  It took a few years to resolve that it wasn’t an infringement, and changed to the Premier League from then on.  Ugly stuff, all based around a money-grab by the top division clubs - plenty of whom are now rattling round the lower leagues (non-league in Oldham’s case) and complaining about the Premier League’s greed. 

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Not strictly Mackems but the similarities between them and Everton fans is hilarious. 

Listening to an Everton Twitter Space (pathetic a kna) and they’ve just been ranting about how a Liverpool fan from outside of the city is day tripper, but an Everton fan from America is an Evertonian.

Then talking about the merchandise Liverpool fans where, apparently Everton fans wear “the classier stuff”.

Desperate stuff. :lol: 

There is a very good reason why they are nicknamed the "Scouse Mackems". I'm just hoping they can renew aquaintances next season in the Champo.

11 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

There is a very good reason why they are nicknamed the "Scouse Mackems". I'm just hoping they can renew aquaintances next season in the Champo.

Apparently already flogging the Brexit half n half scarf now Feynoord have fucked them off

SK-ROW_edit_2053607831871530.jpg

Edited by Groundhog63

I never understood the requirement to have little relationships with other clubs fans.

There are several clubs that I quite like, several I absolutely hate as well but, I never feel the need to buddy up with the ones I like - especially to re-enforce my feelings towards a third club.

Sun'lun fans seem to find great delight in making up stories about how all the clubs in the UK have a great love and respect for them while simultaneously hating Newcastle....

There will have been some sieth on Wearyside last night if they were watching The Chase on ITV, a question about a bridge in Sunderland and which River it crossed, the Chaser said it was the Tyne and the contestants said Tees...   Apparently the Wear did not even occur to them...