sunderland in the EFL

Big River

That daft board think we are only where we are because of luck[emoji38], fair enough we got lucky with the penalty today but I can’t think of any other luck we’ve had this season, if anything we have been more unlucky than lucky.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

That daft board think we are only where we are because of luck[emoji38], fair enough we got lucky with the penalty today but I can’t think of any other luck we’ve had this season, if anything we have been more unlucky than lucky.

Its not just this season we've been lucky "week after week, year after year"

Edited by Wolfcastle

Teams just don't turn up against them. They never have . Nowt to do with the mags playing well, it's just like the footballing god's remove the opposition's ability to make simply passes and gets shots on target and defend set pieces. They are jammy as fuck.

:lol:

Mackem in the Newcastle thread on RTG said we shouldn't have played Joelinton due to the drink driving charge. I replied that they thought it was ok to play Johnson after the kiddy fiddling charge and my posts were deleted straight away.

33 minutes ago, Beth said:

Mackem in the Newcastle thread on RTG said we shouldn't have played Joelinton due to the drink driving charge. I replied that they thought it was ok to play Johnson after the kiddy fiddling charge and my posts were deleted straight away.

I'd say noncewashing but there isn't a chance in fuck any washing gets done in sunlun

Their lack of self awareness regarding Joelinton is astounding. They had Niall Quinn, as their owner, gave him a testimonial and even did a display for him this season, even though nobody knew what it was meant to be, the point still stands. Then they signed Marcus Alonso 3 years after he killed a bairn in his car and that's before you enter the murky Adam Johnson saga.

I honestly think they're that far gone now they don't even realise what they're saying. They've even resorted to stopping NUFC fans replying to the NUFC threads on their board now. They are completely and utterly broken.