sunderland in the EFL

Big River

The thought of them coming up and playing us without people like Ashley, Pardew, McLaren etc associated with the club….think they should be worried about playing us. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

The thought of them coming up and playing us without people like Ashley, Pardew, McLaren etc associated with the club….think they should be worried about playing us. 

Hoping for it, need to erase the Ashley era derbies.

Honestly the mackems were a joke in League One, I thought they'd really struggle in the Championship but a playoff place? Fair play to them like. If they get promoted though they need serious investment because their squad is way off the standard of the PL.

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Honestly the mackems were a joke in League One, I thought they'd really struggle in the Championship but a playoff place? Fair play to them like. If they get promoted though they need serious investment because their squad is way off the standard of the PL.

It's an over-rated league like. The quality overall is poor. We won two titles without breaking sweat. If you use the loan system and free market well you can assemble a Play-Off team with ease. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It's an over-rated league like. The quality overall is poor. We won two titles without breaking sweat. If you use the loan system and free market well you can assemble a Play-Off team with ease. 

To be fair one of those seasons we had Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton, Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll and the other we had an in form Dwight Gayle

Play off final is the same day we're away to Chelsea. Mackems vs Boro with Newcastle in town as well will be interesting. :lol: 

Edit: Maybe not actually? 

Edited by Decky

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Play off final is the same day we're away to Chelsea. Mackems vs Boro with Newcastle in town as well will be interesting. :lol: 

Championship playoffs final is on the Saturday. A day before we play Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Was meant to be the same day but was pushed forward to the Saturday

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Championship playoffs final is on the Saturday. A day before we play Chelsea.

And chances are they’ll be staying over night and keep going

Another ridiculous set of results..... even when Millwall were 3-1 up and Coventry was 1-0, there was absolutely no trust from me in either of them. 

And obviously, after weeks and weeks of Millwall, Blackburn, Preston etc repeatedly chucking points away, knobheads Blackburn choose today to finally fucking win. Twats.

Mackems will go up, mind. Everything keeps happening in their favour. It's beyond freakish how much luck they're getting elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Decky said:

It's a bank holiday weekend though and I'd imagine many will make a weekend of it anyway.

I don't enjoy derby day nerves at all but couldn't give a shite of they come up really. 

The little cover bet I have won't hurt either, cash out currently standing at 87 quid. 

Edited by Wilson