sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Obviously they’re Head of Safety being a mag is just accepted as fact on there without any real confirmation.

I wonder if they blame random accidents around the home on NUFC.

Kicked the door frame? “Mag bastard door frame”

Fell out of bed while fingering the sister? “Mag gravity”

Edited by Sima

47 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

The Percy and The County have fallen.

image.png

Might have a slight point with the county - it’s a coppers bar and traditionally quite a few local police would come from wearside - you don’t work your own patch for obvious reasons. The Percy though - nah.

What these cretins dont understand is we don’t give that much of a fuck except on days where we’re actually playing them. I’ve seen grown men in mackem tops on shields road and wallsend high st and they might get the odd comment but it’s not wearing the wrong colours in west Belfast ffs.

58 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

The Percy and The County have fallen.

image.png

Wait there, so even if this was true, a pub in Gosforth being red and white is absolutely fine, but any pub anywhere outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne being black and white is shocking behaviour from 1992 mags?

6 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Might have a slight point with the county - it’s a coppers bar and traditionally quite a few local police would come from wearside - you don’t work your own patch for obvious reasons. The Percy though - nah.

What these cretins dont understand is we don’t give that much of a fuck except on days where we’re actually playing them. I’ve seen grown men in mackem tops on shields road and wallsend high st and they might get the odd comment but it’s not wearing the wrong colours in west Belfast ffs.

Nah, The County was a coppers bar years ago when the station was opposite on Hawthorn road but that’s been closed nearly 30 years! I’m a regular, there’s more Chelsea and Spurs fans. Only one openly mackem I know of gets in regularly 

3 minutes ago, LordJake said:

Nah, The County was a coppers bar years ago when the station was opposite on Hawthorn road but that’s been closed nearly 30 years! I’m a regular, there’s more Chelsea and Spurs fans. Only one openly mackem I know of gets in regularly 

still seemed to be a few retired police in during the day plus solicitors when I was last in. It’s a canny pub like, nice staff. I was more of a Blackies man when I was down that way but that’s changed for the worse since (the nice) Mike Ashley passed away and it’s just younguns running it now. 

9 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Wait there, so even if this was true, a pub in Gosforth being red and white is absolutely fine, but any pub anywhere outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne being black and white is shocking behaviour from 1992 mags?

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds:

Durham Mags - Evil

Northumberland / North Tyneside Mackems = brave lads in enemy territory 

I drink in the County every now and then and it's very much a rugby pub. The idea that is some sort of Mackem stronghold is preposterous, but exactly the sort of ludicrous myth they like to permeate so that it becomes fact.

The Percy, howay man you daft cunts. 🤣

2 hours ago, Sima said:

Obviously they’re Head of Safety being a mag is just accepted as fact on there without any real confirmation.

I wonder if they blame random accidents around the home on NUFC.

Kicked the door frame? “Mag bastard door frame”

Fell out of bed while fingering the sister? “Mag gravity”

:lol:

4 hours ago, Andy84 said:

They have a weird obsession with “strongholds” and Sunderland supporters in traditionally Newcastle areas.  They on about the Percy at the Haymarket cladded in NUFC memorabilia?

It's baffling isn't it? Doesn't bear any relation to reality, they're just so far gone. Poor bastards

4 hours ago, Andy84 said:

They have a weird obsession with “strongholds” and Sunderland supporters in traditionally Newcastle areas.  They on about the Percy at the Haymarket cladded in NUFC memorabilia?

Strongholds, branches, MLF's, Seeysun cards. I can't bear the cringey freaks :lol: