sunderland in the EFL

Big River

There's something about one of them turning up with a tin of pain and brush that I find hilarious. 

You'd expect spray paint, get it done quickly and fuck off, but no.... the RRF showed commitment, kudos. 

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

There's something about one of them turning up with a tin of pain and brush that I find hilarious. 

You'd expect spray paint, get it done quickly and fuck off, but no.... the RRF showed commitment, kudos. 

Quite, now they're drowning in buckets of it, lovely stuff.

4 hours ago, Wilson said:

PCSO  "Tonales Eunt Domus? people called Tonales they go the house?"

Uncle Brian  "It says Tonali Go Home"

PCSO  "No it doesn't. What's the Latin for Tonali?"

Uncle Brian   "Aaahhh"

PCSO  "Haway, kidda"

Uncle Brian   "er, Tonalus??"

PCSO   "Goes like"

Uncle Brian   "alus?"

PCSO   "Vocative singular of alus?"

Uncle Brian    "ali"

PCSO "Correct, Tonali. Eunt? What is Eunt?".............

brian.jpg

13 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

PCSO  "Tonales Eunt Domus? people called Tonales they go the house?"

Uncle Brian  "It says Tonali Go Home"

PCSO  "No it doesn't. What's the Latin for Tonali?"

Uncle Brian   "Aaahhh"

PCSO  "Haway, kidda"

Uncle Brian   "er, Tonalus??"

PCSO   "Goes like"

Uncle Brian   "alus?"

PCSO   "Vocative singular of alus?"

Uncle Brian    "ali"

PCSO "Correct, Tonali. Eunt? What is Eunt?".............

brian.jpg

Brilliant.

3 hours ago, Sima said:

RTG will be loving that while at the same time crying about Joey Barton.

See, but Barton played against them. 

I find it a bit odd a player that never actually played in a Tyne-Wear derby has an issue with us. Tbf, I don't rule out he's just said it for a laugh knowing Bristol City or Preston fans wouldn't care as much. 

44 minutes ago, GWN said:

They are in knots on the parsnip thread after one of our one is asking why they aren't going to London to protest against the regime they keep saying they hate .

MBS is the focal point of their anger (it’s not that we’re rich at all) and they have a golden opportunity to protest. What are their reasons? On holiday, wedding season or something else? They’re in fucking bits and its glorious.

18 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

MBS is the focal point of their anger (it’s not that we’re rich at all) and they have a golden opportunity to protest. What are their reasons? On holiday, wedding season or something else? They’re in fucking bits and its glorious.

They want everyone to think MBS is the reason they're angry but that is of course, horseshit. They're angry because new owners came in, swept away ashley and brought about massive positive change against everything they hoped would happen, culminating in next week's CL draw. 

There's a reason it all goes into the Online Shame Dungeon, it's because they're a stuck record piping each other off with the same old lies, half-truths and comfort blankets as they have for 2 years now, as well as the hypocritical bollocks that is constantly on show. They hide it all away so the world can't see what bitter, hypocritical, racist, misogynistic bigoted wankers they are.

Surely some southern/London based MLFs could knock up a banner and head to Whitehall right? Well yes, but they won't because, simply put, in reality they could not give one solitary shit about the geopolitics of the Middle East.

I’ve mentioned it on here before but a makem I know was lecturing me about Saudi human rights atrocities, sportswashing, how could Mags attach themselves to such a brutal regime etc etc 

And once the lecture had finally concluded he seamlessly moved onto telling me he’d just been to Riyadh with work and was hoping to secure a big contract win with a new Saudi customer and it could become a huge market for their products 

They’re out of their tiny minds 

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Seems they never reply when asked why they aren’t going , saying the bloke is weird for asking them.

defelect , deflect , deflect 

1 hour ago, Unbelievable said:

That sounds a bit too “mackem at work”-y to be true like :lol:

I know it’s as cliched as a Burton Albion Fan In Peace etc etc, but it quite literally was a Makem at work [emoji38]

Not even a proper Makem from Chickentown either. It was one of their rare brew who grew up outside of the North East and has had a lifetime of heart break by choosing to support them for reasons known only to himself 

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

They want everyone to think MBS is the reason they're angry but that is of course, horseshit. They're angry because new owners came in, swept away ashley and brought about massive positive change against everything they hoped would happen, culminating in next week's CL draw. 

There's a reason it all goes into the Online Shame Dungeon, it's because they're a stuck record piping each other off with the same old lies, half-truths and comfort blankets as they have for 2 years now, as well as the hypocritical bollocks that is constantly on show. They hide it all away so the world can't see what bitter, hypocritical, racist, misogynistic bigoted wankers they are.

Surely some southern/London based MLFs could knock up a banner and head to Whitehall right? Well yes, but they won't because, simply put, in reality they could not give one solitary shit about the geopolitics of the Middle East.

You nailed it.

Probably shouldn’t have publicity criticised them. Some of their key members were at it, naming Sunderland members of staff and generally abusing them.

Edited by Sima

Everything that goes wrong in their lives just inevitably ends up being blamed on the shadowy hand of NUFC working against them to stifle their desires…

Can’t have a flag display ? Get the pitchforks and ducking stool out fellow Massive Lads Fans, there can be no doubt it’s because the Head of Health & Safety is a dreaded Mag and he must be put on trial 

It’s like Salem down there 

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 hours ago, Sima said:

Probably shouldn’t have publicity criticised them. Some of their key members were at it, naming Sunderland members of staff and generally abusing them.

Obviously “Steyve Neyal” is a Mag. :lol: