sunderland in the EFL

Big River

44 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Laughing at your rivals for rubbing shoulders with Europe's elite while you're languishing in the second tier is a red hot take.

I'm 22 years old and have seen us play in Europe 8 times in the flesh, hoping to make that 11 if I can get tickets this season. Those 8 times that only I've personally seen are double the number of times Sunderland AFC has played in Europe in it's 144 year history.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Think Clarke is the one they'll regret selling, if it happens.

Stewart was never fit, both in their final year. They've done well to get that kind of money for them. Now the hard part, replacing them and still missing their best player from last year, Diallo.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm 22 years old and have seen us play in Europe 8 in the flesh, hoping to make that 11 if I can get tickets this season. Those 8 times that only I've personally seen are double the number of times Sunderland AFC has played in Europe in it's 144 year history.

To think Dan Burn, the player they ripped the piss out of us for signing, will most likely have played more European games in the CL for us than them as well.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Think Clarke is the one they'll regret selling, if it happens.

Stewart was never fit, both in their final year. They've done well to get that kind of money for them. Now the hard part, replacing them and still missing their best player from last year, Diallo.

Aye, he's actually an excellent young player from the bits i've seen

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I can see them getting Shankland from Hearts now they're out of Europe. Was linked to Southampton but if they're getting Stewart, he'd be a good fit. 

Sounds like a dodgy discount butchers you'd find on a run down Sunderland high street. Certainly a good fit.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Laughing at your rivals for rubbing shoulders with Europe's elite while you're languishing in the second tier is a red hot take.

On 23/05/2023 at 00:13, Kid Icarus said:

Your fat gargoyle ex laughing at your new lass, Margot Robbie