Jump to content

sunderland in the EFL


Big River

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

‘Pics or it didn’t happen’ trophy winner on RTG 2023/24

 

Bunch of weird fuckers 😀 - the day after Del Piero was in the press talking about how he could’ve signed for us in his prime, we’re to believe that nee-one in Europe has heard of NUFC …

 

That video of griezman and mbappe talking about football manager and signing for Newcastle, he knew enough of us to know it's freezing here [emoji38]

 

I'll hazard a bet he doesn't know what a Sunderland is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to try and put yourself in their shoes to  imagine how much copium they have to inject to get by in football these days. 
imagine if they were always the bigger club, sunderland was the nicer city.  the richest owners in the world had just bought them and adidas was fawning all over their kit. 

whereas we couldn’t attract a manager, our club was still trying so hard to be relevant it invented attendance numbers and our fanbase went from Netflix faves to starring in soccer hooligan tv shows. 

image.gif.4f0a5dcba3222a81068e3ab70f249eff.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RS said:

You have to try and put yourself in their shoes to  imagine how much copium they have to inject to get by in football these days. 
imagine if they were always the bigger club, sunderland was the nicer city.  the richest owners in the world had just bought them and adidas was fawning all over their kit. 

whereas we couldn’t attract a manager, our club was still trying so hard to be relevant it invented attendance numbers and our fanbase went from Netflix faves to starring in soccer hooligan tv shows. 

image.gif.4f0a5dcba3222a81068e3ab70f249eff.gif

one of my all time fave movies right there

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a wonderful little thread just started on RTG, 90 posts so far, discussing the odds given by Sky on Benitez being considered for the manager's position. Fkn mental how easily they start on each other. It'll be fantastic, he's a busted flush, he'd be the best manager in decades, there'll be a Mag meltdown, and so on. It's the gift that keeps on giving that message board. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been deleted now, but they were trying to claim the seagull shagger was a Newcastle fan. Had a look on Facebook and it's quite clearly a made up profile in September last year, no posts, NUFC cover and bio and low and behold he was in jail at that time [emoji38]

 

image.jpeg

 

 

Edited by et tu brute

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Also, seems to really rile them when you point out that European fans have to look them up on a map, like I do with the backwards Eastern European teams. 
 

Coming from a Sunderland fan [emoji38]

At least 32 sides from England have played more European football than them. I wonder who the equivalents of that are in various European countries for an idea of their standing in them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KennyUtd said:

There's a wonderful little thread just started on RTG, 90 posts so far, discussing the odds given by Sky on Benitez being considered for the manager's position. Fkn mental how easily they start on each other. It'll be fantastic, he's a busted flush, he'd be the best manager in decades, there'll be a Mag meltdown, and so on. It's the gift that keeps on giving that message board. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. 😆

 

A mag meltdown?

 

What they completely fail to realise is we don't have meltdowns over things that happen to them in the same way they have hourly meltdowns in regards to whatever happens here with us. We don't really give a shit about them. We just laugh at them 99% of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like the "meltdown" we had over Europe :lol:

 

The only meltdown will be when Rosenior drags them back to their rightful home in Leyg One 👋

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NE27 said:

 

That video of griezman and mbappe talking about football manager and signing for Newcastle, he knew enough of us to know it's freezing here [emoji38]

 

I'll hazard a bet he doesn't know what a Sunderland is.

 

Freezing ?? Are yeh, its June and I've just put the heating on

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Also, seems to really rile them when you point out that European fans have to look them up on a map, like I do with the backwards Eastern European teams. 
 

Coming from a Sunderland fan [emoji38]

Wonder why he's looking up backwards European teams. The extra knowledge he'll acquire won't have any practical value 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Barrack Road said:

What an absolute weapon this bloke is 🤣🤣🤣

Horrific accent mind. But fair play, he's only interested in his club's fortunes and has put his views across reasonably articulately. Can't be easy to do that live to any audience

 

Absolutely hilarious what a state they're in, though. Long may it continue

 

Is Dan Neil one of their "better" players? Absolutely no idea who he is

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, midds said:

Managed to last 6 seconds. Absolute aids to the ears

 

Too AIDS; didn't listen:

 

Dan Neyal won't sign, Speykman's fault. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JLC said:

Horrific accent mind. But fair play, he's only interested in his club's fortunes and has put his views across reasonably articulately. Can't be easy to do that live to any audience

 

Absolutely hilarious what a state they're in, though. Long may it continue

 

Is Dan Neil one of their "better" players? Absolutely no idea who he is

Good to know all those end of season drinks with @Paully have paid off and he’s sacking the red and white cunts off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, that was a long time ago. I'm revelling in their shitdom. Just a fair play to anyone who goes on socials to air their views. You're going to be shot down regardless. I could never do it.

 

I never want to play them again and hope they languish forever down there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Barrack Road said:

What an absolute weapon this bloke is 🤣🤣🤣

Got to be a county Durham mlf,they're the worst kind of plastics,that hideous accent he's putting on is typical of them

probably walks around county Durham in his cheesy chip stained rags saying "lewk at me marra"

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Heyzeus scrogg said:

Got to be a county Durham mlf,they're the worst kind of plastics,that hideous accent he's putting on is typical of them

probably walks around county Durham in his cheesy chip stained rags saying "lewk at me marra"

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...