sunderland in the EFL

Big River

36 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

It's a dangerous mix, bitter and an idiot :lol:

I remember when Isac signed and he said he would be a total failure. He gets nearly everything wrong when it comes to us, makes him look exactly like the bitter village idiot he is

36 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Funny that. Every player we've signed since the takeover was/is shit according to them. Now they're saying anyone could have got us into the champions league because we've spent £400 million? 

Make your minds up ffs. [emoji38]

My favourite is "it's not like they thought it would be", then stating it was due to lack of spending. 1. Make your minds up we can't both spend too much or too little 2. Lack of spending is due to PSR (they will go in meltdown if City win the APR case) 3. We're still only 2 1/2 years into the project

Mind the alleged resident 'mags' on there are absolute bellends

4 minutes ago, Sima said:

Just remembered Bruno isn’t as good as Exile.

Wasted his life sifting for anti-Saudi angles, dwelling on a forum obsessing over another club and stalking NUFC related people and sexual deviant fetishes on twitter that lad

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

That Keith bloke is probably the most bitter poster on that board and that says something.

And he is one of their moderators too. He lives for banning NUFC posters on there. Brings some much needed joy into his miserable existence. 

5 hours ago, Scoot said:

Funny that. Every player we've signed since the takeover was/is shit according to them. Now they're saying anyone could have got us into the champions league because we've spent £400 million? 

Make your minds up ffs. [emoji38]

Bit of a stupid argument from them given we only got one of those finishes with a (disputed - see below) £400m spend, 7th, and it was the most injury-ravaged campaign I've ever seen and that's before you even add in Tonali's ban.

The 4th place finish was achieved before Tonali, Barnes, Livramento, Hall and Minteh (I know, but they'll be adding the cost of the signing in) signed, whilst we escaped relegation and finished mid-table before buying Isak, Gordon, Botman or Pope.

And as I suggested I'm not sold on that £400m fee to start with. Plus of course we sold ASM in amongst all that and got most of our fee back for Wood. Oh, and we haven't even paid for Hall yet.

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of the mackems getting worked up about something.

7 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Bit of a stupid argument from them given we only got one of those finishes with a (disputed - see below) £400m spend, 7th, and it was the most injury-ravaged campaign I've ever seen and that's before you even add in Tonali's ban.

The 4th place finish was achieved before Tonali, Barnes, Livramento, Hall and Minteh (I know, but they'll be adding the cost of the signing in) signed, whilst we escaped relegation and finished mid-table before buying Isak, Gordon, Botman or Pope.

And as I suggested I'm not sold on that £400m fee to start with. Plus of course we sold ASM in amongst all that and got most of our fee back for Wood. Oh, and we haven't even paid for Hall yet.

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of the mackems getting worked up about something.

They spent £250m on getting relegated twice in a row. Levels.

Edited by Dokko

16 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Is exile still a thing? Would have thought he's happy as fuck we aren't in Europe despite them being a week from relegation again 

Yup and crazy as ever, even over there they mostly ignore him [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The way things are going he might end up back there. 

Hope not. I'm hoping his 4th literary instalment is on the way now that his Saturdays are free. 

Detective-Football Manager, Steve Barnes, learns of a Saudi terror plan to blow up the stadium of his boyhood club on matchday. But does he owe it to the fans to thwart the deadly plot after the way they treated him? In a battle between heart and head, the seasoned gaffa is forced to make his most difficult decision yet!

Edited by Monkey Alan

Really hope they employ Steve Barnes. Looking forward to him solving the crisp packet attendance mystery.

Just how can there be so many empty bags swirling around when half of the seats are empty and Nissan is on a double shift, ponders our hero :pimp: 

Have these still not appointed a manager? It's surely only a couple weeks until the players come back for pre-season.

Given they had a couple of months towards the end of last season to find someone too, this has been a shambles :lol:

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

Have these still not appointed a manager? It's surely only a couple weeks until the players come back for pre-season.

Given they had a couple of months towards the end of last season to find someone too, this has been a shambles :lol:

Give them some slack, it's not their fault every fucker is turning them down [emoji38]