sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, KDT said:

Their support of anything to do with Henderson or Pickford is a bit bemusing I find, they played a couple of seasons in the first team and then left at the first opportunity. I don't think we went on that way with Carroll who had a similar profile when he left us.

Sun'lun lads

Pickford played more games for Bradford than for them.

2 hours ago, KDT said:

Their support of anything to do with Henderson or Pickford is a bit bemusing I find, they played a couple of seasons in the first team and then left at the first opportunity. I don't think we went on that way with Carroll who had a similar profile when he left us.

Sun'lun lads

Aye but they’re both milfs marra and hate anything to do with Newcastle, that’s all that matters to the cave dwelling story tellers. 

3 hours ago, KDT said:

Sun'lun lads

Pickford only made 31 appearances for them and jumped at the first chance he got to be away. He played more times for Bradford City.

Guest reefatoon

He needs to watch his letterbox after that. He’ll have to go into hiding like Sam Fender.

Edited by reefatoon