sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Ah bless them man. 

Just think, this is only the beginning. Things are only going to get worse for them.[emoji38]

Bastardising D Ream’s lyrics there marra!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Daft gravy stained cunts think they can compete with the likes of AC for a top young player.

Signs for NUFC.

Shite anyway, if he was any good a top club would be in for him.

Wants to join AC, doesn’t want anything to do with the terrorists lol.

Signs for NUFC.

Just another money grabbing blood on his hands murderer.

Unreal! PSHHH!

Edited by HTT II

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Crowd were buzzing for Fender not like these cunts to bury their heeds.

I've just watched the whole thing and didn't see 1 smb flag or whatever.

On 22/06/2022 at 12:06, Nun tumblers said:

I joined u/n ( tueart ) posted a couple of facts saying safc can only dream of having Nufc support, their former chairman Tom Cowie once said the same thing.

another former chairman Murray said he "won't rest until sol had one more seat than St James park"  and when I pointed out he was comparing Sol to Exeter City? and most MLF are a jealous bunch of window licking retards with a massive chip on their shoulders .....they banned me .

Small minded mickymouse with serious deluded Napoleon syndrome cheesy chips

Morons stinking the place out .

Fuckung relegation fodder wrote all over their xxl cheesy chiped stained washedout 

Shirts/town/empty seats. 

As much as Murray was too far in the rivalry with us, he was actually a good owner for them.

He took them from being shit club in the 2nd division to an established Premier League team with a brand new stadium and 1st in class academy.

The thing is though, he was a victim of his success. As soon as they went down they turned on him, everything he did for them was forgotten about.

He was almost pressured by the fans to sell to Quinn’s consortium who promised to run the club for the fans, but they were very quick to sell out to Ellis Short when they realised the fans couldn’t be fucked with turning up.

Had Murray not arrived, Sunderland would be a League One/League Two club mainstay, and still be playing at Roker Park. Their name would be as big as Portsmouth, except Portsmouth would have had a better more recent history.

Edited by Stifler

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Crowd were buzzing for Fender not like these cunts to bury their heeds.

Having to do this for so many things must just eat you alive. I'd just stop fighting it if I were them.

Too many people talk about the crowd and the number 9 shirt, Shearer's on MOTD and the PL's record scorer, Sam Fender supports us.

You can't will these things out of existence. They're going to be there tomorrow however much you seeth and pour your bile out over them.

I can't remember Crewe Alexander  ganning on like this when sheik bin thingy, took over Man City, looks like it might take a while before the nomarks get their heed around things  .

Edited by Nun tumblers

Jo Whiley has just mentioned about the whole of the North East descending on Glastonbury after showing Fender again on BBC2. 

Major mistake Jo I hope the beeb don't do points of view anymore, your in for a hammering there bonny lass.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Have to be logged in to see it, it says.

They must have deleted it, basically some mackem asking if anyone fancies joining up with the OP to go to Glastonbury to bray Sam Fender and any Geordies. He asked for 19 others so I assume he or it wants a 20 man squad, fucking absolute deranged they are, they need mental health checks the lot of them. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

They must have deleted it, basically some mackem asking if anyone fancies joining up with the OP to go to Glastonbury to bray Sam Fender and any Geordies. He asked for 19 others so I assume he or it wants a 20 man squad, fucking absolute deranged they are, they need mental health checks the lot of them. [emoji38]

They're absolutely pathetic like. Bray him for what exactly?

All mackems are soft twats anyway, they'd get kicked all over.[emoji38]

Guest HTT II
Just now, Scoot said:

They're absolutely pathetic like. Bray him for what exactly?

All mackems are soft twats anyway, they'd get kicked all over.[emoji38]

Brah him for not being a Geordie I assume…

27 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Have to be logged in to see it, it says.

I need 19 like minded people to go to the next Glastonbury Festival with me. Apply by PM. 

Basically we all go around together and kick the fooking living daylight out of any tossa including Sam the whoa whoa whoa nee other decent song Fender dressed in jihadi behead by John colours the knars  Ha’way let get together and feel alright 

Edited by Sima