sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Daft gravy stained cunts think they can compete with the likes of AC for a top young player.

Signs for NUFC.

Shite anyway, if he was any good a top club would be in for him.

Wants to join AC, doesn’t want anything to do with the terrorists lol.

Signs for NUFC.

Just another money grabbing blood on his hands murderer.

Unreal! PSHHH!

It's exactly like when they thought they were signing Wijnaldum, and West Ham were signing Ritchie, and the total flip in comments when it emerged both were signing for us.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

They will never get over any of this. Never.

It’s absolutely ruined them, grown men going on like the way they do, I know we have our knackers, but fucking hell, they take it the extreme. 

Rtg fucking window licking retards wouldn't  knaa their yem man ftom their arse man.

even the smoggies are baffled ,

What happens in a wear tees derby do they both chant hate the toon or do they throw empty plakka seats at each other... ..honestly  what gans on

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

They must have deleted it, basically some mackem asking if anyone fancies joining up with the OP to go to Glastonbury to bray Sam Fender and any Geordies. He asked for 19 others so I assume he or it wants a 20 man squad, fucking absolute deranged they are, they need mental health checks the lot of them. [emoji38]

667896000_Screenshot_20220624-215238_Sam

I didn't realise groups of 20 pissed up dickhead thugs could just turn up and be admitted to Glastonbury, let alone have access to the performing artists in order to bray them. I thought it was a bit more middle class than that.

Macca' s turned 80 and even he could still kick the shite out of 20 soft knob mackems.

6 hours ago, DMLeazesender said:

I didn't realise groups of 20 pissed up dickhead thugs could just turn up and be admitted to Glastonbury, let alone have access to the performing artists in order to bray them. I thought it was a bit more middle class than that.

Macca' s turned 80 and even he could still kick the shite out of 20 soft knob mackems.

I didn’t realise he was confirmed for next year tbh.

Love how much they hate Sam fender for  supporting Newcastle because he wasn't water birthed directly into the Tyne.

That's how it works isn't it, have to be born within a stone's throw of the shadow of St James' to be allowed to support NUFC. Yet they're planning land grabs from Durham/South Shields/Ukraine as sunlun strongholds.

Must be shit twisting yourself in knots all the time to make sure the world knows Newcastle supporters are scum of the earth and the MLF's™ are basically footballs answer to Doctors without Borders.

Edited by NE27