sunderland in the EFL

Big River

14 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I think it's a decent outcome for them. Obviously not the mega-wealthy investment from INEOS (or whoever else) but at least it has tidied things up a bit.

Not if they really want to push on. The kid owner has always maintained that he will run the club within its means. They're not going to do that (push on) without further investment, as any additional revenue will be gobbled up by additional costs. 

Edited by et tu brute

10 minutes ago, Ben said:

Did they sign those two loan players that were out of contract this summer ? 

Signed nobody so far, or if they have they've kept it very quiet as I've seen nothing reported.

Edited by et tu brute

22 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Not if they really want to push on. The kid owner has always maintained that he will run the club within its means. They're not going to do that (push on) without further investment, as any additional revenue will be gobbled up by additional costs. 

That's fair enough but I think it's an improvement on both their previous situation (with KLD being the main shareholder but not having the majority) and the potential of either the crypto blokes or that hairy weirdo coming on board.

Strange bunch over on RTG.

Tried to register an account in order to help a poster who complaining about his businesses energy bills. Been waiting on admin approval on the account and now my username no longer exists.

Do they geo check IP addresses or something?

15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Tried to register an account in order to help a poster who complaining about his businesses energy bills. Been waiting on admin approval on the account and now my username no longer exists.

Your user name needs to end with  ".....in peace " 

22 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Fuck them 

I don't understand their ownership thing.

They were desperate for Stewart and Methven to go, and I thought all the talk was about someone else coming in and there being offers on the table for that. In fact wasn't that reported on Sky?

So all that really seems to have happened is a slight juggling about of the shares.

The trust fund owner doesn't seem to have bought them out either.

Does that mean there weren't any serious bidders, or that they ran off?

Owning that place seems like a game of pass the parcel, where the prize is a shit sandwich.

I'm genuinely suprised they haven't been sniffing around any of our's. Notwithstanding they won't want to pay mega wages, not many championship teams will tbf, there's every reason a Clark, Gayle, Ritchie would improve them and an Elliot on loan too. 

Neil had them playing, or at least trying to, on the front foot. 

Edited.....delete all that 👆. We're Burnley dross

Screenshot_20220622_122845_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Groundhog63

20 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I don't understand their ownership thing.

They were desperate for Stewart and Methven to go, and I thought all the talk was about someone else coming in and there being offers on the table for that. In fact wasn't that reported on Sky?

So all that really seems to have happened is a slight juggling about of the shares.

The trust fund owner doesn't seem to have bought them out either.

Does that mean there weren't any serious bidders, or that they ran off?

Owning that place seems like a game of pass the parcel, where the prize is a shit sandwich.

The Trust fund guy can't afford to buy the shares, as he only has access to the interest on the fund...the other guy who 'bought' shares (Rich Energy) has been shown up on multiple occasions to be even more of a chancer than the Don and Methven. Also he was booted out of F1 for not paying what he said he would 

Just now, Cookie1892 said:

Ive been banned for four years

reading the thread on us makes my head hurt sometimes, theres absolutely no reasonable conversation without being labelled child killers etc etc

Of course there won't be any reasonable conversation about us....but if retaliation is required then there's always a certain AJ (recently released) who has a penchant for slightly underdone Chinese Takeaway