sunderland

Big River

You's are right though. If it wasn't for these we'd probably have Boro. A well ran club, owner never embarrasses them or himself, managers get time - overall a distinct lack of amateurish fuckwittery beyond all that's holy, and a distinct lack of light hearted entertainment, bah! Middlesborer more like

Edited by Wolfcastle

Its Him Again

Striker

16 minutes ago

JL1985 said:

The least he could have done is say to Stoke, look it’s Friday morning, let me get tomorrows game out the way and then we’ll talk.

He’s drop us like a bag of shit less than 24 hours before a big game after taking training.

He is an absolute twat . I honestly think a pissed off Sunderland fan will attack him . This is worse than Jimmy Hill and his escapades

Good fkin god man 

12 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

You's are right though. If it wasn't for these we'd probably have Boro. A well ran club, owner never embarrasses them or himself, managers get time - overall a distinct lack of amateurish fuckwittery beyond all that's holy, and a distinct lack of light hearted entertainment, bah! Middlesborer more like

Be shit having Boro as your rivals like. I actually like them. Plus I've never met someone from Teesside who wasn't unintentionally hilarious. 

Amateur hour over there again. Neil came in, fixed their wonky defense almost instantly and easily got them promoted through the playoffs without much fuzz. Why didn't they give him a real contract at the start of this season?? Absolute madhouse.

Enjoy Tony Mowbray.

3 minutes ago, Donut said:

Amateur hour over there again. Neil came in, fixed their wonky defense almost instantly and easily got them promoted through the playoffs without much fuzz. Why didn't they give him a real contract at the start of this season?? Absolute madhouse.

Enjoy Tony Mowbray.

They could do a lot worse than Mowbray, he would be a good option for them

Just had a quick look for the hilarity of them, and they never fail to deliver. Like this gem:

If Sainsburys offered you a check out job with a lot higher salary than Asda, would you accept the job?

No. Never in a million years. Because my first thought would be to all my colleague friends I would leave behind. They mean as much to me as the job.

Aye right :lol:

Edited by Sean

Gotta love RTG...

"One thing is for sure, the last 24 hours has shocked the football world with major players and pundits already voicing their disbelief at Neil’s decision. Even Darren Huckerby, who has nothing to do with Sunderland has stated his disbelief. We aren’t alone in being totally shocked by this."

Footballing world = Darren Huckerby [emoji38]