sunderland

Big River

2 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Make the sol 70k just incase we need to use it the Durham mags will fill that alone, then when we are finished with it , it'll be like the 8th wonder of the world 47,500 empty placca seats turning pink for their home games:icon_salut:

We should pay to extend it to exactly one seat more than SJP has to fulfill Bob Murray's dream, while we lend it for a couple of years while we redo St James. Then leave them with an even bigger white elephant of a stadium when we move back out.

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Unsurprisingly there is currently a mod over there defending using racist slurs.

Look for those pages to be deleted pretty soon.

Just read those exact posts your referring to, unreal man. 

12 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out a bit here, but around 25K is still a very good turnout for a middling Championship club, in these current times. :thup: Not sure why the club themselves are trying to inflate the attendances though.

I agree, it's also embarrassing the weekly attendance threads where they are wanking themselves over at the numbers, when it's plainly obvious from televised games and highlights, that there is nowhere near the official figure actually in attendance. I understand not everyone who buys a ticket goes to the game, but certainly not the mass amount their club inflate the figure by. 

Edited by et tu brute

57 minutes ago, Sima said:

Unsurprisingly there is currently a mod over there defending using racist slurs.

Look for those pages to be deleted pretty soon.

A link to Groomers should be sent to the Kick it Out campaign for their views on the site.

Great to see one of the Mods called out for racism’s, he has no answer for it and is in knots [emoji38]

Posts being deleted left right and centre, they hate being called out .

Its like a right wing party site . Glorius to watch , cunts. 

5 minutes ago, GWN said:

Great to see one of the Mods called out for racism’s, he has no answer for it and is in knots [emoji38]

Posts being deleted left right and centre, they hate being called out .

Its like a right wing party site . Glorius to watch , cunts. 

Oooh linky please.

Edit  Found it. Also some 80s style The Sun shite about Baa Baa black sheep.

Edited by madras

It's quite hilarious watching them try and understand the concept of racism!

Even now, after being asked to stop, a few still seem genuinely confused about why they can't sing their favourite racist song as well.

I keep getting David Brent flashbacks - "How's that racist? It's a compliment if anything!".

It was ridiculous even then. And The Office came out two decades ago.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

It's hilarious how few of them actually comprehend "whataboutery".

Yup, or use it themselves as a tactic, so many replies start off with "you mean like when your owners..." (alongside their other new favourite, deflection from the issue at hand - eg when asked a pertinent question with no good answer, reply "why are you even on this board anyway mag?")

Their racism is so bare-faced now, and with moderator support, it's jaw-dropping. The mask has not so much slipped as been jettisoned into the sun, there's no getting this genie back in the bottle. And when this perfectly reasonable point is raised:

Camel Humper is clearly, clearly, a racial slur directed at peoples from desert regions in Northern Africa and the Middle East, because that's where most of the camels are. It doesn't make the distinction between Qatari, Saudi, Iranian, etc. It's just a handwave generalist disparaging descriptor for people from that region. The N word doesn't distinguish between African American, Sudanese, or Jamaican, does it? You bring up Israel, and it's pertinent so I'll run with it. Would you use an antisemitic term to describe someone from Israel? I'd assume not, because you have issues with the state, not the Jewish race. Why would you use 'Camel Humper' as a disparaging remark about the state of Saudi Arabia? (post 1,162)

it was deleted (luckily not before being quoted). They know they're fucking banged to rights but keep digging. So much of the old "well is 'limey' racist? is 'sheep-shagger' racist?', its like stepping back in time 30 years.

I swear they're >this< close to "how can it be racist? It's just short for Pakistani?"

Mental how every single Saudi Arabian citizen is a murderer and human rights abuser according to them. They’re so bitter and obsessed about our takeover that their tiny minds have started to work in such a pathetic way.

25 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Mental how every single Saudi Arabian citizen is a murderer and human rights abuser according to them. They’re so bitter and obsessed about our takeover that their tiny minds have started to work in such a pathetic way.

Generalising is what racists do.