sunderland

Big River

16 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

No mention that their official crowds are lies, with mass gaps every game and actual attendances being several thousand below the official attendance. Even yesterday's Boxing Day game had a lot of gaps for a seemingly 'sold out' lower bowl.

Their excuse 'season ticket holders not turning up'. Fucking hell the season ticket holders must be in the same  'WhatsApp Grouo' as the non attending tickets are all in the same place or maybe they have hundreds of season tickets in the same family not going. 

Edited by et tu brute

12 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

37,000....fucking hell! I can see that that's not remotely true from 12,000 miles away

Think I'll start telling the better half I've got a 15" schlong but half of it doesn't bother to turn up......well maybe more than half :pow:

40 minutes ago, Mag_in_NZ said:

37,000....fucking hell! I can see that that's not remotely true from 12,000 miles away

Think I'll start telling the better half I've got a 15" schlong but half of it doesn't bother to turn up......well maybe more than half :pow:

Mine's nowhere near that.  And I'm not cutting off 6 inches for anyone to get close to it

They must include the tickets they give away to schools and sports clubs etc as attendance despite not turning up. 
I’m sure their accounts for matchday turnover would tally with this. 

They’re also admitting that their stadium And the surrounding area is a tip (fitting since it’s built on one)

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/current-state-of-the-sol-and-surrounding-area.1596152/

1 hour ago, RS said:

They must include the tickets they give away to schools and sports clubs etc as attendance despite not turning up. 
I’m sure their accounts for matchday turnover would tally with this. 

They’re also admitting that their stadium And the surrounding area is a tip (fitting since it’s built on one)

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/current-state-of-the-sol-and-surrounding-area.1596152/

Surrounding area meaning Wearside.

3 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

and, they say we are deluded 

Web capture_28-12-2022_11349_www.readytogo.net.jpeg

Yeah, they use their exceptional gates as the rule, despite themselves noting them for their exceptional nature.

X amount to Wembley, X amount to Man City for a relegation game, X amount against Blackburn and disregard the rule,  having a half empty stadium for every game leading to Wembley, getting 20,000 the week before against Arsenal averaging 21,000 over the season and about 25,000 against West Brom in the previous home game.

Bending the concept of exceptions and rules so that it works for them

Edited by Wolfcastle

6 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Yeah, they use their exceptional gates as the rule, despite themselves noting them for their exceptional nature.

X amount to Wembley, X amount to Man City for a relegation game, X amount against Blackburn and disregard the rule,  having a half empty stadium for every game leading to Wembley, getting 20,000 the week before against Arsenal averaging 21,000 over the season and about 25,000 against West Brom in the previous home game.

Bending the concept of exceptions and rules so that it works for them

And as is so often the case, its the opposite with us.

How many fans remember clear as a bell when we got bad gates 31-33years ago for 3years out of the last 40years, like that isn't the exception.

31 minutes ago, Jonas said:

And as is so often the case, its the opposite with us.

How many fans remember clear as a bell when we got bad gates 31-33years ago for 3years out of the last 40years, like that isn't the exception.

Every clubs gates were far less during that period. 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Funny seeing them sneering at the likes of Blackburn, Stoke and Boro because other than stadium size, they're at least on par if not better than the modern era Sunderland AFC.

“Why would he go to the likes of Stoke?”

well, the manager did, after all….