sunderland

Big River

3 hours ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

There will be uproar at Nissan tomorrow when all the Mags were allowed the late shift but their crowd was impacted as 15,000 mackems had to work instead!!

All the managers are Mags, the Saudis know this and bribed Nissan when they were in Japan for pre seysun marra 

10 hours ago, Stifler said:

They are clueless, on about getting 55k crowds if they were on the Premier League.

The last time they were in it, they got nowhere near it. Even they themselves have the figures, and the average price of a match day ticket when they have only the lower bowl open is £11, it drops to £9 when the upper bowl is open. This is because of the amount of free tickets they offer out.

They are going on about Leeds upping capacity to about that, saying it’s justified. Leeds have 20k fans on a season ticket waiting list, that’s how they can justify it.

I’m a firm believer that football has become more popular, and if they got into the Premier League, they could get more through the door. I do however doubt that it would even be enough to sell out the SOL.

They are even trying to justify it by saying Kyril Dreyfus will want them being the best and putting money in. It was only a couple of months ago they were calling him worse than shit, saying he’s not interested in them anymore etc. It’s amazing what a few wins, and I also suspect talk of our stadium expansion/new stadium will do to them.

Average price of an adult Premier League ticket is about 45/50 quid. Surely instead of spending £200m on this fantasy expansion any sensible owners would say we'll just hike prices up to the PL average should they get there.

Problem with that though is that if they were being asked to pay what the likes of we are they would struggle to get 40k, even in the Prem.

Always been the same with them. They want others to so everything for them but refuse to chip in themselves.