Norwich City 0-3 Newcastle United (23/04/22)

Disco

9 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

No, they have plans beyond our wildest dreams! Dare to dream :indi:

You're almost certainly correct, but I'll not get carried away. My wishes are modest, so anything more is a bonus, therefore I'm more than happy to just wait and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Only saw the highlights. Obviously loads of positives, and I'm only mentioning because not seen it on these few pages, but concerning how easily they ran through on goal for that chance at 0-0? :lol:

Drawing them out! 

I love how we've now just commited to only allowing South Americans to score, think we should keep that as a rule tbh. Maybe start Fede next week to mix it up a bit. :lol:

I can't stop looking at the Table - I know we've played more games than some of the other teams BUT 9th !!  I hope Eddie is due a huge bonus for keeping us up as he deserves it - and however was responsible for the recruitment deserves a massive bonus as well.  It has to be one of the best transfer windows of any team EVER. 

3 minutes ago, duo said:

I can't stop looking at the Table - I know we've played more games than some of the other teams BUT 9th !!  I hope Eddie is due a huge bonus for keeping us up as he deserves it - and however was responsible for the recruitment deserves a massive bonus as well.  It has to be one of the best transfer windows of any team EVER. 

Calm down sonna. We're not made of money.

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

What a club Ashley could've had with just a bit of effort and investment, what a fucking mug.

But that wasn't what Ashley was ever about. I know he appeared to be 'one of the lads' at first, but he was a well-stuffed suit that hoovered cash like no tomorrow. His brand vandalism of the stadium and everything else was testament to that. 

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Tell you what's great, is the pure hate and bitterness coming through from all corners, long may it continue

I’ve taken a break from Twitter and it’s been lovely to enjoy these recent wins without the sewer of the social media comments section :lol: