Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Yes and no. It depends how the link is classified in the system. For example, I am able to buy one for my son as I have bought tickets since the cutoff which I assigned to his supporter number. However, I'm also linked to a friend but I haven't bought tickets and assigned them to his number, therefore I can't buy him a ST. There's a star next to those who you can buy ST's for.

I have a star next to both (you can manually add that tbf, make it a strong connection or something). Thanks for confirming - good luck!

Just now, wormy said:

The call starts dead on 10am as if they really want to hurt me. 

Sounds mental but you could try explaining the situation. Wouldn't have had the guts myself in the same position, but knowing my manager the way I do now I know he would have absolutely understood and told me to go for it. 

Guest HTT II

Good luck all, I won’t be bothering, but it’s been a long 14 years where many die hard fans have sacked things off, people who are time served if you like, good luck to those getting their first ever season tickets too, or hopefully. This is OUR club, we all deserve a slice of it one way or another.