Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Just now, ManDoon said:

Don’t agree really, a ST is tied to a name, it’s not like a concert ticket, there is a very low possibility of the average fan employing bots, it’s not a shoe launch. Plus they allowed multiple per account anyway which defeats the point.

Why not set the date back to when Rafa was here? I think that’s fair 

They didn’t really allow multiple per account, they allowed people to link eligible accounts together. 

None of this really matters since the number was so low. Even all the people who gave up under Ashley would’ve had like a 1 in 30 or 40 chance of getting in. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Don’t agree really, a ST is tied to a name, it’s not like a concert ticket, there is a very low possibility of the average fan employing bots, it’s not a shoe launch. Plus they allowed multiple per account anyway which defeats the point.

What about the folk that walked away during the Keegan fiasco. You can go on and on. They couldn’t win whatever they did.

Just now, ManDoon said:

It's not the average fan who does it. It's the tout who wants to make money off multiple STs and it absolutely does happen at football. Not sure what you mean by the tied to a name point, a concert ticket is tied to a name. Ticket touts know how to do it.

1 minute ago, NeilNE said:

Keep trying if you're in and getting the Maintenance, I just got one back stand of Gallowgate in the middle that appeared. Appears some people with them in basket are dropping out and the tickets are becoming available again? I was #1670 in queue.

Very true, a sliver of hope remains. I bascially got a hold of a PS5 when they first went live this way. 

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

You just refreshing?

I got to the Stadium view and clicked the bit over to the right that says Available tickets. Kept noticing some coming and going on there, mainly family area. Then one in the GS popped up and clicked the seat, let me add it to basket.

Just now, NeilNE said:

I got to the Stadium view and clicked the bit over to the right that says Available tickets. Kept noticing some coming and going on there, mainly family area. Then one in the GS popped up and clicked the seat, let me add it to basket.

Ok, thanks, I'm stuck on the maintenance page.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They didn’t really allow multiple per account, they allowed people to link eligible accounts together. 

None of this really matters since the number was so low. Even all the people who gave up under Ashley would’ve had like a 1 in 30 or 40 chance of getting in. 

They would have had a chance though.

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

Yeah, which is fine but I don’t think that supports the idea that they were avoiding bots, who even would bot for a ST? 

Someone on here was spinning up local VM's.  Writing a bot for this isn't that hard tbh.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah, which is fine but I don’t think that supports the idea that they were avoiding bots, who even would bot for a ST? My issue is the date, 2019 is a very strange pick. 

Ticket touts bot for STs, as I mentioned above. I've bouight tickets in the home end from a tout for Arsenal Newcastle before. He goes around the section and picks up the 30 or so STs he has at the end of the game. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Im aware people scalp tickets at football, if you can point me to people scalping ST I’d be very interested to see it as I’ve literally never seen it. 

A concert ticket is used once. You go to the gig, you leave. Most don’t have your name printed on them, hence why they get touted regularly. How is that comparable to an electronic card with your name on, that is used every two weeks? It’s not at all. 

As posted above I have literally bought from a tout before at Arsenal.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah, which is fine but I don’t think that supports the idea that they were avoiding bots, who even would bot for a ST? My issue is the date, 2019 is a very strange pick. 

was it not something to do with them updating the ticket site at that point in 2019, sure I read that somewhere