Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Has anyone posted details/tips on re-newing/getting a membership? 

They're on sale tomorrow I think. God knows if there'll be a limit so there's another free for all or not.

They've added a ballot page on the website so we're all waiting with baited breath to see what that's for, too. 

Just now, KDT said:

Still the odd ticket in Milburn level 7 showing but unable to add them to the basket.

And when you do they tell you to buy a junior ticket. Despite there being 0 available and 1 per person. Daft. 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

If a random tout who I’m never gonna see again sold me a ST card I’d absolutely leave with it. That’s not discounting the pissed up people at a match, I don’t doubt what you’re saying but how on earth does the logistics work? He has to track 30 people are a stadium with tickets who he doesn’t know? That seems impossible and basically his guarantee is “trust me I’ll meet you after”? 

Seems absolutely insane to me. I get why they scalp GA tickets but ST seems incredibly convoluted. Next to zero chance I bother meeting that guy again after the match 

Why are you leaving with a piece of plastic that will be cancelled within a day of the game? As I've already said he doesn't meet you after the game - all the tickets are in the same block so he walks around after 80 mins or so and picks them back up himself. It's really not that hard to imagine [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

If a random tout who I’m never gonna see again sold me a ST card I’d absolutely leave with it. That’s not discounting the pissed up people at a match, I don’t doubt what you’re saying but how on earth does the logistics work? He has to track 30 people are a stadium with tickets who he doesn’t know? That seems impossible and basically his guarantee is “trust me I’ll meet you after”? 

Seems absolutely insane to me. I get why they scalp GA tickets but ST seems incredibly convoluted. Next to zero chance I bother meeting that guy again after the match 

He’s said the tout came round while they were still in the ground and collected the card

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, KDT said:

Still the odd ticket in Milburn level 7 showing but unable to add them to the basket.

It's the systems caching, there's none available.

I got through and refreshed regularly. Kept missing out on various tickets despite clicking immediately.

Eventually got a family enclosure ticket in my basket but you needed to buy a junior as well. 

Shambles man

As someone who has never bought an individual match ticket for years, do you have to be a member to buy them? Or just have a supporter number?

Edited by Wandy

Just now, Wandy said:

As someone who has never bought a ticket an individual match ticket for years, do you have to be member to buy them? Or just have a supporter number?

They go on sale to members first. Would say you pretty much need to be a member now.

5 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

I got through and refreshed regularly. Kept missing out on various tickets despite clicking immediately.

Eventually got a family enclosure ticket in my basket but you needed to buy a junior as well. 

Shambles man

Ditto :lol: 

Just now, Wandy said:

As someone who has never bought a ticket an individual match ticket for years, do you have to be member to buy them? Or just have a supporter number?

Members get first dibs, so it depends if there’s any left after they’ve been on sale to them. And the way things are going that’s looking like becoming less likely, certainly for ‘big’ games. 

If you’re going to be looking to purchase individual match tickets, it’s definitely advisable to get a membership.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Members get first dibs, so it depends if there’s any left after they’ve been on sale to them. And the way things are going that’s looking like becoming less likely, certainly for ‘big’ games. 

If you’re going to be looking to purchase individual match tickets, it’s definitely advisable to get a membership.

Or it it's the same as last season an ST holder could get you a ticket at the same time they went on sale to members

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Is membership an annual renewal thing?

Just now, Wandy said:

Pre-takeover you'd have no trouble getting one without being a member. From jan onwards that was pretty much impossible.

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Or it it's the same as last season an ST holder could get you a ticket at the same time they went on sale to members

Yeah, not heard if that’s still the case this season. Guessing it probably will be.

NUST need to push for safe standing to be more than one person per seat.

Would alleviate a lot of issues we will have in future. 

Have the trials been successful and proved fans can stand safely…?