Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Just now, jarrovianmag said:

Season ticket holders also classed as members 

Exactly, so unless they’re going to change that, they’ll still be able to purchase additional tickets

1 minute ago, TheGuv said:

NUST need to push for safe standing to be more than one person per seat.

Would alleviate a lot of issues we will have in future. 

Have the trials been successful and proved fans can stand safely…?

is that a thing?

would love the entire gallowgate to be safe standing.

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

NUST need to push for safe standing to be more than one person per seat.

Would alleviate a lot of issues we will have in future. 

Have the trials been successful and proved fans can stand safely…?

This isn’t a NUST issue as I believe the 1 person per seat is a national rule for safety

Even if it's 1 per seat I'm sure a restructure would get more in like with safe standing. You just make the 'seats' smaller. Leg room varies massively ground to ground I find.

Probably get another couple of thousand in that way.

20 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

I got through and refreshed regularly. Kept missing out on various tickets despite clicking immediately.

Eventually got a family enclosure ticket in my basket but you needed to buy a junior as well. 

Shambles man

I’ve been trying this for about half an hour :lol: Glad I know it’s a no-go.

Dunno whether to keep trying for other areas or just give up.

8 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Guessing everyone on now sees the same three sections available, but when clicking in it says no tickets available?

Yep. And a random seat or two that keep popping up in the family enclosure but can't be bought unless you have an eligible kid too

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Yep. And a random seat or two that keep popping up in the family enclosure but can't be bought unless you have an eligible kid too

A couple of refreshes showed two seats together and there was a glimmer of hope for me and the boy but the system was fucked by then, it didn't even show row/seat numbers when added.

I reckon the 30,000 supposed people after tickets is probably closer to 10,000 in reality. I know some people who had 10 browsers open for themselves :lol: 

still think it’ll be fairly simple to get tickets on a match by match basis as long as you’re on the ball

Just now, bowlingcrofty said:

I reckon the 30,000 supposed people after tickets is probably closer to 10,000 in reality. I know some people who had 10 browsers open for themselves :lol: 

still think it’ll be fairly simple to get tickets on a match by match basis as long as you’re on the ball

This was me last season so looks like the same again for the coming season.

While I'm disappointed to have not got a season ticket, the fallback of membership isn't a bad thing at all.

Guest neesy111

.com really need to rewrite their report. 

The way they've written it leads to they'll be little tickets on sale for each game when in fact they are on about public sale after membership priority.

Edited by neesy111

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

Some of the replies on that are pathetic. Some proper cunts support Newcastle like

I think unfortunately some people don’t understand there are other people like them who also would like a ticket.

Cant please everyone.

I'm gutted but also relatively happy.

Was going to fork out £1200 for 2 adults just so my bairn could sit with me as he wasn't eligible as me or the other half always bought the tickets.

So I was going to use her adult for him and pay £600 each then get his changed to a kids at the close of the season. Then it would of dropped to £775 total.

Now 3 memberships incoming. Her, me and the bairn. Then back to the 10am fun of grabbing the tickets on release day. Never had any bother last season.

Always got leazes level 7 Row y. Luckily I suppose. Not many want to sit in the sky. But I have say everywhere and it is just perfect up there. Plus I can vape without getting bolocked 😁

We got 4, spaced over 5 seats at the top of Gallowgate. I got in at 16k in the queue, another mate at 8k, but the lad who got it was in the 500s. We had 5 linked tickets and no idea why the 5th person wasn't eligible as they had a membership last season. 2 of us (including me) gave up our tickets when Rafa went, and the other two is a mate and his lad who went to nearly every game last season through membership sale.