Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Just now, geordie_b said:

If you’re in the portal and no seats are showing just wait and things apparently will eventually appear. Brother managed to get a pair (position 900) around 5 mins ago

Refreshing the page or just waiting?

Just now, ManDoon said:

Fair enough I have never seen that in my life. How long ago are you talking? also how does that work, what address does he get all these cards sent to? 30 different places? Seems a lot of trouble for minimal profit 

Two years ago. He meets you outside the ground, gives you the ticket, you go in, he comes around 5 mins before the end and picks them all back up from you. It will make him around £5k per game (obviously cheaper at NUFC).

They have never checked the name on the turnstile at NUFC in the history of me going so not sure how that's relevant. Doesn't it just flash a different light if you are a junior?

Just now, geordie_b said:

If you’re in the portal and no seats are showing just wait and things apparently will eventually appear. Brother managed to get a pair (position 900) around 5 mins ago

Were you straight into the portal or did you get the under maintenance message first? 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah that’s mad, I’ve bought tickets but never ever a ST, and I’ve been going for nearly 20 years, and I’ve never seen anyone selling STs. Individual match tickets sure, STs never. Why wouldn’t the buyer just leg it with them card? What’s the tout gonna do, ring the police? You could walk out of the match with a discounted ST

Then he just rings the box office and cancels the card as he's lost it.

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

Why don’t people just take the ST and never give him it back? He has no recourse in that situation 

Just says he's lost it.

Just now, ManDoon said:

And when he does that multiple times a season? Does he have 30 addresses? The system doesn’t red flag that? 

He doesn't do it multiple times a season because nobody is stupid enough to try and run off with it because it would be cancelled and completely pointless [emoji38]

I imagine he has a few addresses yes, I don't know him personally. I also don't know how Arsenal's ticketing system works so not sure what you want me to say.

Just got on there, 2 tickets available in the whole ground (1 in the East Stand and 1 in the Milburn), fiddly as fuck on my phone and by the time I'd selected they had gone.

5 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Some girl on twitter just posted her transaction with 2 adult tickets, seems you possibly could get multiple. 

you could aye, it was one per supporter number, not per transaction.

you've always been able to link supporter numbers together. as it was the only way to buy multiple match tickets together post-takeover.

2 minutes ago, Big River said:

you could aye, it was one per supporter number, not per transaction.

you've always been able to link supporter numbers together. as it was the only way to buy multiple match tickets together post-takeover.

She said the previous season tickets were linked from a few seasons back, it allowed her to allocate both.

Just now, wormy said:

How high is it going to be able to get tickets? I was 5,000-something and it timed out because of my call.. I just want to know I had no chance anyway.. :undecided:

you had nee chance 

Just now, wormy said:

How high is it going to be able to get tickets? I was 5,000-something and it timed out because of my call.. I just want to know I had no chance anyway.. :undecided:

My number is 9858 and I am still waiting now. You may have been in the 'refresh and hope for the best' crowd.

1 minute ago, wormy said:

I queued from 5000, got in but every ticket was in someone’s basket. 

Every area is locked completely now so I guess that’s it. 

37 minutes ago, Big River said:

hard luck to those who missed out, on the plus side, there'll be plenty going on regular sale per match.

get your membership sorted, track the sale dates, set an alarm and you'll get to go to every game.

Has anyone posted details/tips on re-newing/getting a membership?