Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

What's the prices for a single Premier league game ticket?

Depends which area and who the opposition are, but the middle of Gallowgate, is, I think, around £36 - £45.

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

Got placed 6712. With only lower tiers and up to 6 per person I'm not confident.[emoji38]

They’ll sharp open the upper tiers if the lower sell out

Guest HTT II

So if I took my bro and two boys I’m looking at £60 quid and then factor in travel and food and drinks, I could be looking at £100 quid for a shitty friendly, yay…

To be honest my main issue with the pricing is the fact you're going to get two different teams on the two days. Either 1st XI and then second string, or a mix of the two across both games. 

At least with a single friendly before the season starts you know you're going to be watching the full team. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Why can't I find the relevant bit on the website to actually buy one of these things?

Are you in the ticket portal?

book.nufc.co.uk

It'll surely be a mix of both, but yeah, not ideal paying that price to see the likes of Fernandez, Dummett, Matty etc. 

They'll probably split the signings between them as well. If we land another big signing before and both he and Botman are playing in the same match, you're not going to be happy if you just got tickets for the other one, ha.

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Aye. I also paid €15 to watch Napoli vs Roma. Prices in this country are ridiculous.

We just get shafted from all angles and accept it. Ticket prices a rip off, food and drink In the ground a disgrace, shirts and merchandise a rip off. Even get shafted watching it on the tele with the prices they charge and having multiple different broadcasters so one subscription doesn't do it. They would have mass protests and walk outs in Germany.

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

We just get shafted from all angles and accept it. Ticket prices a rip off, food and drink In the ground a disgrace, shirts and merchandise a rip off. Even get shafted watching it on the tele with the prices they charge and having multiple different broadcasters so one subscription doesn't do it. They would have mass protests and walk outs in Germany.

And as a result they have the most uncompetitive league in European football. But at least they can watch it cheap.