Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

As expected with the changes to Season tickets/Membership you are only able to buy a single ticket appropriate for the age category of your ticket.  Pretty silly of them not to have put membership on sale given the fact that home pre-season friendlies tend to be family oriented.  Will have to wait and see what happens with getting membership sorted for my kids...  Going to be an expensive pre-season ticket if you have to buy membership and £15 for a kids ticket.

Wonder if in-person is going to be a better option.

Edited by NITON

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

My first thought was.. inviting Nice as part of the negotiations for Thuram. 

Straight swap for ASM. Bring him home etc 

7 minutes ago, NITON said:

As expected with the changes to Season tickets/Membership you are only able to buy a single ticket appropriate for the age category of your ticket.  Pretty silly of them not to have put membership on sale given the fact that home pre-season friendlies tend to be family oriented.  Will have to wait and see what happens with getting membership sorted for my kids...  Going to be an expensive pre-season ticket if you have to buy membership and £15 for a kids ticket.

Wonder if in-person is going to be a better option.

Just set accounts up for your kids and link them to your account then you’ll be able to get a ticket for everybody 

Just now, Scoot said:

How many tickets can you get on 1 supporter number? It won't let me buy an extra 1 for a friend. Anyone else having this issue?

Sounds like it might only be one? Just set up an account for your friend then link it to your account 

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

How many tickets can you get on 1 supporter number? It won't let me buy an extra 1 for a friend. Anyone else having this issue?

Can't find it now, but it's a max of 6 but need to link accounts. 

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

Before I try and join the queue, whilst it says 'general sale' do I need to be at least a member to buy for this, and my son would also need a membership of his own?

No as long as you’ve got an account that’s fine but you might also need to set one up for your son and link it to yours

11 minutes ago, SteV said:

Sounds like it might only be one? Just set up an account for your friend then link it to your account 

Sound like a right newb here but how and where do I set up a new account for someone else?

12 minutes ago, SteV said:

Yeah  - this seems to be the only way - canny daft setting up email accounts for a 4 and 6 year old!

Oh and then you have to login and queue as each of them to link them to my account! FFS

Edited by NITON