Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Jesus the Atlanta one is almost sold out? Or have they just not released the bottom bowl?

They definitely released some of it - not sure about all.

You can still buy two on-field seats for $2,500. :D

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

They definitely released some of it - not sure about all.

You can still buy two on-field seats for $2,500. :D

I found a ton of single seat tickets in the lower bowl but fuck me the prices on some of these. Before the fees. :lol: 

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Jesus the Atlanta one is almost sold out? Or have they just not released the bottom bowl?

ATL Lower bowl sold out really quickly (30 mins) - It was already mostly sold when it went to the Public presale, but remaining seats went quickly.

it is a double header with Brighton-Brentford playing same day on the one ticket so it’s twice as many teams buying tickets for that day, and it’s Chelsea. 

But I was surprised how quickly the lower bowl sold out.

• 4 weeks later...

Really already counting down the days to our 1st game of the pre-season alrwady. Summer makes me sick with no NUFC football. Yes the transfer window will keep us occupied but really don't like this time of year at all.

22 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wonder if we'll get ourselves a big home friendly this summer like we did when we got Barca over in 2002 and Bayern in 2003?

Read somewhere they want to do the SJP double header again.

Imagine it’ll be

Gateshead (BCD)

Rangers

USA x 3

SJP double header

On 25/04/2023 at 16:50, Deuce said:

Where’s everybody sitting in Philly?

section 138, row 11. Four of us. @LFEE and I both there. My American mate comes armed with a 2 year old so hoping that flies us to the front of all lines to meet players.

26 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

section 138, row 11. Four of us. @LFEE and I both there. My American mate comes armed with a 2 year old so hoping that flies us to the front of all lines to meet players.

My cousin has the exact details of my seat. Amongst the front 4 rows of the NUFC supporters section for Philly.

Also I’m Section 118 for NYC I think 😬 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates/

Did the kick off times change, or have the official website just got it badly wrong?

They have the Aston Villa match on Sun 23rd at 9pm UK (it's really midnight), then Chelsea on Wed 26th at 10.30pm (it's really 1.15am), and then Brighton on Friday 28th at 12.30am (Sat morning) which is correct, but while UK viewers are obviously not the target market, so it's not a big issue, there's a hell of a difference between the stated times on the first two matches. 9pm and 10.30pm would make for some unusual / interesting late night viewing, but a midnight and especially a 1.15am start on a work night would rule most out of watching live here. 

I saw those times a couple of weeks ago and thought they were pretty ideal with the one less good one being on a weekend allowing more flexibility, so a bit disappointing, although if they are on Sky / BT then I guess you can always record them. Hopefully they are not on a niche channel like Viaplay or Molar TV (whatever that is).

Edited by Paullow

18 minutes ago, Paullow said:

https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates/

Did the kick off times change, or have the official website just got it badly wrong?

They have the Aston Villa match on Sun 23rd at 9pm UK (it's really midnight), then Chelsea on Wed 26th at 10.30pm (it's really 1.15am), and then Brighton on Friday 28th at 12.30am (Sat morning) which is correct, but while UK viewers are obviously not the target market, so it's not a big issue, there's a hell of a difference between the stated times on the first two matches. 9pm and 10.30pm would make for some unusual / interesting late night viewing, but a midnight and especially a 1.15am start on a work night would rule most out of watching live here. 

I saw those times a couple of weeks ago and thought they were pretty ideal with the one less good one being on a weekend allowing more flexibility, so a bit disappointing, although if they are on Sky / BT then I guess you can always record them. Hopefully they are not on a niche channel like Viaplay or Molar TV (whatever that is).

I think the confusion is both of those are the second part of doubleheaders. Fulham v Brentford is first in Philly and Brighton v Brentford in Atlanta, so the official site is listing the kickoff time as the first game. 

The Brighton match is correct because it is the only game.

10 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I think the confusion is both of those are the second part of doubleheaders. Fulham v Brentford is first in Philly and Brighton v Brentford in Atlanta, so the official site is listing the kickoff time as the first game. 

The Brighton match is correct because it is the only game.

Aye, that does make sense especially as it is actually the 'tickets' section, although it would have nice if they could have specified the actual Newcastle KO time to avoid idiots like me being confused :lol:

I hadn't even thought about the UK times of these. Since it's a Sunday I'm surprised the Philly matches aren't earlier. I thought it might be heat related, but Fulham/Brentford will be playing in the hottest part of the day.