Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

Just now, GlenMag said:

Brings back memories for me, had to watch the 6-1 against Barnsley with one eye closed, on way back from stag in vegas

There’s a few away ends I’ve been in where my own eyes have delivered a not too dissimilar picture quality.

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Did Tripps go off? I wasn't sure if he was going to stay or go, seemed like the hokey cokey.

He went off, back on,  went off and came on again. That was after getting up and going down a few times.

Edited by reefatoon

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

We can watch games from training fields in Austria but can’t watch from our own fucking ground [emoji38]

Think they are doing it on purpose so people buy the spare tickets for tomorrow 

Weren't the Austrian games being filmed & streamed from other networks but we basically just bought the rights to them for nufc.co.uk. Whereas these are presumably run by Dan King and co :lol: 

Just now, buzz said:

Weren't the Austrian games being filmed & streamed from other networks but we basically just bought the rights to them for nufc.co.uk. Whereas these are presumably run by Dan King and co :lol: 

Club use a third party service, which I assume they won’t be using anymore.

Just now, STM said:

Let me know if they fix it. 

At a caravan in wooler, got John Anderson blasting through the site. :lol:

You'll probably get a better stream there mate.

4 minutes ago, Nattfare said:

At least we are watching for free. :)

I had to order some VPN (although it shouldn't be geoblocked). I was in a rush to not miss kick off and mistakenly I paid the YEARLY fee :rant::rant::rant::rant:.

So 80 USD for this pleasure.