Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

So I think I am definitely going to go to Philly with the family and 50/50 on Atlanta as solo or with the wife.

@SEMTEX

Are those patatas bravas ready yet?

Probably not, that place shutdown at the start of covid and is yet to see the light of day again.

16 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Been to see NY Red Bulls ages ago, Thierry Henry scored direct from a corner and absolutely took the piss. MLS was very different back then though, I guess. 

I think a 35 year old Thierry Henry would still take the piss out of today’s MLS. :lol: 

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

Probably not, that place shutdown at the start of covid and is yet to see the light of day again.

Gutted. 

Staying at my spot in Rittenhouse area, booked that. Will just need to get the tickets when they eventually go on sale. Will hit you up separately, Semmy. 

Edited by Kanji

29 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

This is misleading/wrong. As of now they don’t have the upper tier open - they are using the Atlanta FC setup, not NFL, so the capacity is quite a bit smaller. 

I’m also pretty sure they haven’t released all seats in a section. Some are being held for next week.

2 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

Has anyone who registered for the Philly / NJ presale gotten an email yet with ticket details? 

Tickets go on sale tomorrow and there appear to be no details, ticket prices, anything.

I just received the email, tomorrow morning they go on pre-sale.

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Couldn't get into Philly, but sorted for NJ.

There are plenty of tickets still available including seats in 112 across the aisle from the NUFC section (which appears to be sold out, although I'm not sure they made the front of that section available).

15 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

There are plenty of tickets still available including seats in 112 across the aisle from the NUFC section (which appears to be sold out, although I'm not sure they made the front of that section available).

Is the supporters section 111?