Pre-season (2024/25): Japan friendlies confirmed

bowlingcrofty

7 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Miggy showed last pre-season when he all of a sudden started scoring regularly what was to come. 

He did and is tidy in possession, never stops running, gets in goalscoring positions and Howe has got him now having an end product. With Barnes and Gordon we possibly have at least 20-25 goals coming from the wings but some fans would rather endless step overs, showboating and trying to skin 10 players which no team really has now.

I'm quite excited with the 3 we have signed, players from last season improving and bringing academy players into the team. 14 years of cunt face has made me grateful for where we are.

49 minutes ago, Kanji said:

why are you calling him AGM?

He only produced once a year? 

Edit: Wolfcastle beat me to this one :lol:

Edited by LV

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Pretty enjoyable day. Thought Thuram really stood out for Nice in the first half

Anderson was excellent for us

Didn’t see first game. Would you think signing Thuram would be a good move or we overstocked? Have liked what little i’ve seen of him and was intrigued we’d invited his team to play here this summer. Would you still sign him?

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Didn’t see first game. Would you think signing Thuram would be a good move or we overstocked? Have liked what little i’ve seen of him and was intrigued we’d invited his team to play here this summer. Would you still sign him?

Definitely he looks to have real quality. He glided across the pitch similar to Eze at Palace but played a deeper role. Reminded me of Pogba when was good

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Cos he only performed once a year?

I want to like this as it’s such a quality line but I’m going to have to hold off as I feel it’s too soon since ASM has gone and he gave too much to the club

Had a good day there with my son. Got there about half time of the first match and scanned in fine with our digital tickets, (into the platinum club bar) to be told cash only, no cards, and luckily I had a tenner on me to get a couple of drinks. Watched the end of the first match and went back to the bar and the card machines still not working. So had to get a pass off the guys on the door to allow us out and back in, so we could go out for some cash. Went to the filling station on Barrack Rd as cashpoints at the ground and little Tesco had huge queues. Then at half time of our match, the machines were working again.

Overall, decent enough match for pre-season, and got to see 90mins of Tonali. Nice goals from Miggy and Isak, and will be looking for a stream tomorow for the 2nd game.

Edited by TK-421

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Definitely he looks to have real quality. He glided across the pitch similar to Eze at Palace but played a deeper role. Reminded me of Pogba when was good

Just watched Craig Hope’s blog about the two games and he mentioned him near the end and was quite negative about him. Effort and body language etc. Not sure if he had a reason to say so.

4 hours ago, joeyt said:

He’s been linked massively with Liverpool. Seems to have died a death of recent though.