Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Any idea how to cast from NUFC TV? I have a fire stick and I've tried casting straight to it or through allcast or whatever but it never finds anything.

Have a look to see if you have "amazon silk" on your firestick. It's basically a Web browser. If you haven't, download it and go to nufc.co.uk through that.

How close to the first games starting line-up do we reckon this will be? 

With the squad split in two this weekend, but be out "first" team being outed.

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Have a look to see if you have "amazon silk" on your firestick. It's basically a Web browser. If you haven't, download it and go to nufc.co.uk through that.

Good workaround, I'll do that, cheers :thup:

2 hours ago, STM said:

Aye. I'm sick of this river shite. Someone needs to hook me up later. Apparently everyone has iptv, something I haven't a club how to set up. :lol:

I got one a couple of weeks ago and so far it has been great, £65 for a year.

It’s easy to set up, and they update it on their end. It auto updates on it’s own every so often, but you can manually do it yourself and it’s just as easy as using Sky or similar.

Edit: No VPN needed either.

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I got one a couple of weeks ago and so far it has been great, £65 for a year.

It’s easy to set up, and they update it on their end. It auto updates on it’s own every so often, but you can manually do it yourself and it’s just as easy as using Sky or similar.

Can you give us noobs a quick introduction of how it’s done and work? 🤪

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

Can you give us noobs a quick introduction of how it’s done and work? 🤪

You have to pay a subscription and join via a group chat and be invited to the group chat.

Apparently it works on different devices, but the best one to use is a Firestick. They give you the instructions and a login once you have paid in.

Someone on here got me in.

30 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Any idea how to cast from NUFC TV? I have a fire stick and I've tried casting straight to it or through allcast or whatever but it never finds anything.

Just play through a web browser on a PC or your phone and you'll be able to cast it directly from there without doing anything fancy as the embedded video player has a cast button built in.