Pre-season (2024/25): Newcastle United 1-0 Stade Brestois 29 (10/8/24 @ 4pm)

bowlingcrofty

17 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Was he alright in the end

No word yet I don't think.

Looked like he walked off okay and didn't look distraught, so I'm guessing it was a slight tweak or a bit of tightness.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

No word yet I don't think.

Looked like he walked off okay and didn't look distraught, so I'm guessing it was a slight tweak or a bit of tightness.

Schär slight ankle twist, then posts on his X account looking forward to next week 👊🏻

Haven’t been to a home friendly that I can remember since the Carrol Juve one  years ago, but have to say I enjoyed the whole day, even if the game was a bit shit. Decided to avoid the city centre for obvious reasons and went to Jesmond for food, nice walk down to the ground, club shop to get new top, then Stack before the game. Took someone to their first football game and they loved it too. Looking forward to Southampton. 

Only real comments regarding the game, I thought Bruno looked extra motivated, if that’s possible, and Kelly was solid. Suspect the kid of the left in the second half will be around the team given he got so long after playing a part last night too. Close control is unreal.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Thought Travis Hearnes looked good too when he came on, don’t about his background but seemed comfortable in that middle CM role. 

I wasn't really concentrating but I barely saw him touch the ball when I was watching 😂

We've got two Swedes and a Dane in the first team picture, so would be nice if Hernes took a step towards the first team so we can have Norway represented too.